Who here has a MY PILLOW?

Dave

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm not sure. I got it on Ebay last year for around $50. It holds it shape well for me. I think @Snake has one too.

While it isn't the be all/end all to pillows or sleeping, it definitely does what it says; holds its' shape and supports. Looking at their mattress topper...

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

While it isn't the be all/end all to pillows or sleeping, it definitely does what it says; holds its' shape and supports. Looking at their mattress topper...

I will give it a few more days...my wife says im just not use to the change. Fucker cost me almost 80bucks after the exchange. :lol:

The creator and owner of my pillow  was a down & out crack head .  He now employs like 200 other former addicts .   A real American success story.  

Capitalism brah!   :saluting:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The creator and owner of my pillow  was a down & out crack head .  He now employs like 200 other former addicts .   A real American success story.  

Capitalism brah!   :saluting:

Thats cool. Didnt know that.

:bc:

We have a few.  A couple of the firm ones and a couple of medium.  My wife likes them a lot.  For me it's the first pillow to hit the floor when I'm tired of it being behind my head.  I tried using it for a few weeks but even the medium one is to thick for me.  I prefer a flatter pillow.  And I don't care for how lumpy they are.  

I'm a goose down pillow guy.  Had once since I was little kid.  Probably always will have one.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

We have a few.  A couple of the firm ones and a couple of medium.  My wife likes them a lot.  For me it's the first pillow to hit the floor when I'm tired of it being behind my head.  I tried using it for a few weeks but even the medium one is to thick for me.  I prefer a flatter pillow.  And I don't care for how lumpy they are.  

I'm a goose down pillow guy.  Had once since I was little kid.  Probably always will have one.  

I have been using 2 flat pillows for yrs...the 2 together are the perfect height when im on my side...put they would always slide around and id wake up to adjust.

Id rather just have one that would be the same height as the 2...the my pillow seems to be the right height...but just doesnt seem right...ill give it a cpl more nights.

41 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I have been using 2 flat pillows for yrs...the 2 together are the perfect height when im on my side...put they would always slide around and id wake up to adjust.

Id rather just have one that would be the same height as the 2...the my pillow seems to be the right height...but just doesnt seem right...ill give it a cpl more nights.

Yeah, give it a chance. I have mine broken in perfect for me.

53 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Draw a set of tits on it and see if that helps . :bc:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Same here. my 2.5 y/o  beautyrest mattress is suckin lately. 

2 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

You are a big time faggot that is fact ! Sbyl 

Oh boy, CKF is pissed-off at ya' now!!! 

This is what you did for 8 years on FS1.com. 

I knew it was just a matter of time 'til they got sick of ya'!!!

You CAN NOT undo the fact that you were named the " SITE FAG " of FS.COM, 7 years ago.

You also CAN NOT undo the fact that you were declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED BY MACHZNOT ". 

They voted it, not me. 

CKF is gonna' kick your ass now. :kneebash:

Just now, awful knawful said:

A thread about pillows?

Holy fuck this place more fucked than ever!

Sorry... i know its a far cry from you wanting swap saliva with mach z not behind Sandys sub shop.

:lol:

• Haha 1