2017 Yamaha Sidewinder BTX LE (Altitude 9000 feet)

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Weight on trail doesn't mean much. Suspension does.

Suspension sure , steering effort and setup are also huge. I loved the nytro with the JRE kit .....it killed any ability to ditch band with the sled but who want to do that with a 4s anyway.

Edited by f7ben

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That is what Greg said, they lost some speed in the straights to the singles but the corners were just incredible.

ER used to have the F3 sleds vs the F1 twin trackers back in the day.  600s vs 340s.  The F1 sleds were so much faster out of the turns the 600s could not run them down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

ER used to have the F3 sleds vs the F1 twin trackers back in the day.  600s vs 340s.  The F1 sleds were so much faster out of the turns the 600s could not run them down.

Yes they did, the 600's would gain in the straights and then have to brake hard coming in.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Dave said:

:lol: poor vince

No shit.....I'm only 49 and dribble  a little piss in my pants and my back hurts...why the old dago tries to rationalize the limitations of his age is beyond me. 

34 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No shit.....I'm only 49 and dribble  a little piss in my pants and my back hurts...why the old dago tries to rationalize the limitations of his age is beyond me. 

I think I just peed a little laughing so hard.

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

The day a pus bag wooden shoe like yourself can keep pace with me will be a cold day in hell, poor fucking bar hopping pus bag :lol: 

19 hours ago, Legend said:

Make it apples to apples and see who gets destroyed. A turbo 800 vs your turbo Nytro......

my bud has a 400hp Nytro and it's still a heavy pig. Even with thousands of $$$ spent on lightweight stuff, he leaves it in the trailer and rides his RMKs. 

I meant my power is similar to the new yammi engine.

I ride with a couple pro's, a AC, and a Skidoo and for 80 percent of the time I'll take my nytro...   The power compared to the others at elevation is so much more fun. Front end is up most of the time, feels really light lol.  Now get into super deep shit and I suffer a little....   But it sure seems like my buddies are always asking to take mine for a rip....