2017 Yamaha Sidewinder BTX LE (Altitude 9000 feet)

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

http://standards.sae.org/

SAE Manufacturing Standards - educate yourself you penis headed dago wrong end of a fuckstick :lol:

Listen Banana Nose, they all will be over 200 HP out of the box, sorry about your sorry ass luck with the heaps you build into catastrophic failures :lol:  

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Listen Banana Nose, they all will be over 200 HP out of the box, sorry about your sorry ass luck with the heaps you build into catastrophic failures :lol:  

Care for a friendly wager? $100?

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You should probly drag the whole entire bucket of bolts over there for a rebuild , maybe see if the guy does brain surgery also .  :bc:

Quit stalking me you freak!

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, f7ben said:

SAE spec allows manu's +/- 11% from their HP claims I believe. The new catmaha may exceed their stated power ratings but it aint making 210 out of the box

Most of them don't make claims themselves.   They generally always post "independent dyno numbers." 

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/534-turbo-4-stroke/1624602-evp-dynos-production-17-sidewinder-tcat.html

Vinnie the Ballsack got fucking owned like usual .....as I said. The pre-production model was juiced up and the production models make just a tiny bit more power than the outgoing sled.

• Like 1

Funny Vince would never believe Dynotech when they said 800 etecs make 163 HP (they dont) but jumps both feet in at them saying the Cataha makes 210. :lol:

Blind Brand loyalty is such a terrible trait to have. :snack:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Funny Vince would never believe Dynotech when they said 800 etecs make 163 HP (they dont) but jumps both feet in at them saying the Cataha makes 210. :lol:

Blind Brand loyalty is such a terrible trait to have. :snack:

:true:

On September 12, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

I dropped my sled off with Greg Goodwin on Friday and he told me he is quite impressed with the Team clutches that came on the Cat's in 2016, now you might not think much of what a world champion thinks, but I do :news: 

goodwin.jpg

I saw that race - 1991

On 9/12/2016 at 8:45 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

bump. :snack:

17 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I saw that race - 1991

I asked him what it was like in the corners with the twin trackers and he said it was incredible as the inside track disengages with a turn of the bars and you could just clamp it through the corners which he said took some getting used too.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I asked him what it was like in the corners with the twin trackers and he said it was incredible as the inside track disengages with a turn of the bars and you could just clamp it through the corners which he said took some getting used too.

They had those 340's set up where you could hold it wide open the entire race :) 

You'd think a sledder with so many connections and 40 years of experience would be smart enough not to be duped for the 1000th time by dynotech pre production numbers but I guess not :lol:

Edited by f7ben

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'd think a sledder with so many connections and 40 years of experience would be smart enough not to be duped for the 1000th time by dynotech pre production numbers but I guess not :lol:

Like the 163hp etec?... :news: