Amazon raising minimum wage to $15 an hour for U.S. workers

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

first let me say screw Bezos...... Second after treating his workers like physical and financial slaves for years now he is going to pimp a higher national min wage to take the tarnish off of his reputation? 

He knows he has a monopoly growing here. Throw some crumbs to the filthy masses to keep his money machine rolling. Fucking genius. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Totally

Dude has railed against min wage increases for years throwing out every nutjob alarmist piece of propaganda available making his case.

Now hes gonna claim trickle down is working :lol: what a shameless fucking asshole

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude has railed against min wage increases for years throwing out every nutjob alarmist piece of propaganda available making his case.

Now hes gonna claim trickle down is working :lol: what a shameless fucking asshole

Your memory and reasoning aren’t as robust as your ignorance 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

He knows he has a monopoly growing here. Throw some crumbs to the filthy masses to keep his money machine rolling. Fucking genius. 

I find his white knighting of a higher national min wage to be completely self serving as it will hurt young , unskilled workers the most and probably his competition.

1 minute ago, Im4snow said:

Damned if u do, damned if u don’t. Seems like a net positive for Amozians and their tax bases. 

Of course it is, a rising tide raises all ships. Kinda what some of us have been saying forever...

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I find his white knighting of a higher national min wage to be completely self serving as it will hurt young , unskilled workers the most and probably his competition.

Of course. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Totally. He’s brilliant. The goodwill he buys alone is worth it. He’s got fucking Bernie sucking him off now. Bezos is a rockstar. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

first let me say screw Bezos...... Second after treating his workers like physical and financial slaves for years now he is going to pimp a higher national min wage to take the tarnish off of his reputation? 

Of him being anti trump helps your little angst fit. 

9 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Of course it is, a rising tide raises all ships. Kinda what some of us have been saying forever...

Exactly but too much greed at the top has eliminated that idea for the last 30 years or so.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Exactly but too much greed at the top has eliminated that idea for the last 30 years or so.

That’s rich coming from a die hard Repug :lmao:  Dude........WTF do you think their economic trickled on policies do......

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You’re east coast Doe Dumber...... 

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

That’s odd, I don’t recall any complaints about low minimum wages, the Walmarts, etc prior to now. Surely it couldn’t be because the dude is anti-trump?

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s rich coming from a die hard Repug :lmao:  Dude........WTF do you think their economic trickled on policies do......

That's hilarious, I'm a long ways away from being a die hard repug. Unlike yourself I happen to work for a living so I do care about working people, you know, the people who actually make a difference in this country and that does not include useless light bulb salesmen like yourself.:lmao:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's hilarious, I'm a long ways away from being a die hard repug. Unlike yourself I happen to work for a living so I do care about working people, you know, the people who actually make a difference in this country and that does not include useless light bulb salesmen like yourself.:lmao:

So how do you square al, the Repugs you support who oppose a living wage?  

A74B5E0C-88E0-472F-BFD7-8F7988FC3A09.jpeg

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

That’s odd, I don’t recall any complaints about low minimum wages, the Walmarts, etc prior to now. Surely it couldn’t be because the dude is anti-trump?

When it comes to Amazon low wages are not the only offense. Poor working conditions is really a problem for them. As I sit here at my place of work I am less than 1000 feet away from one of Amazon's huge distribution centers which for me makes their treatment of employees a local story.  At no time have they been able to get employees in CT by paying the minimum wage and in fact as time has gone on they have had to pay much more. Bezos runs a sweat shop but it would seem as long as he shares your political views you are fine with it.

• Like 1