Dynotech Dyno sheet on the Poo 850 not to impressive

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's kind of what I thought too.

What are they runnin' for top end numbers, anybody know?  

With your fat bitch ass on one or a real man with a swinging dick and a set of balls driving?

2 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

The new polaris 850 is the best sled on snow that is a fact ! I have ridden it and very fast sled I bought one :bc:

You bought one based on the hopped up, spring prototype. Hope you,re not disappointed when you get the real de-tuned one. LOL

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Shut the fuck up. Please. 

1 minute ago, 800 Dragon said:

The new polaris 850 is the best sled on snow that is a fact ! I have ridden it and very fast sled I bought one :bc:

Hey ShortPants, why don't you go sleddin' in Ontario this year? While you're there you can meet up with your

new BFF 800 Faggon, and you can let him fuck you up the ass while you're both wearing your snowmobile boots. 

Just be sure that he gives you the common courtesy of A GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Frostynuts said:

You bought one based on the hopped up, spring prototype. Hope you,re not disappointed when you get the real de-tuned one. LOL

It is a very good sled and very fast very likely faster than turbo cat and grandmaha sbyl but that is fact I have ridden both !

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

With your fat bitch ass on one or a real man with a swinging dick and a set of balls driving?

You wanna' see balls??? I'll show ya' balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

PC270059.JPG

On 10/2/2018 at 1:35 PM, Kev144 said:

Hey wait there.  @SVT Renegade XRS said his xrs will be a collectible because it was the last year of the chassis!!!!!!

On 10/2/2018 at 1:36 PM, Kev144 said:

You laugh but he actually said this........ :lol: 

Never said that, you red headed nigger faggot.

On 10/2/2018 at 1:36 PM, f7ben said:

Yah....collectable like his raptor

Paid $56K cash for it and got a check for $39K when I traded it in 40 months later with just under 70K miles 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Paid $56K cash for it and got a check for $39K when I traded it in 40 months later with just under 70K miles 

That's pretty good. Truck do hold their value well. 

On 10/2/2018 at 12:06 PM, Frostynuts said:

Yup, and the Poolaris engineers travelled with the sled, and were on hand while the dyno sessions were going on. Any chance the broke in ECU was a hot one ? 

Wonder if the new motor vibrates as bad as the old 800 ? That mfrrrr gave me carpel tunnel issues, and I only rode it for about 20 minutes. LOL

Couldn,t wait to get back on my smooth, heavy 4 stroke.

I disagree. The 800 HO motor only vibrates at idle, I can’t think of a single time in 2000 miles that I noticed engine vibration while riding on my 2017 800. I also came off of riding a 600 etec which was dead smooth. 

45 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yes you did!

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's pretty good. Truck do hold their value well. 

I question the check thing....ive never been given a check for a trade in...they just put it toward the vehicle your buying.

On 10/2/2018 at 12:03 PM, Zambroski said:

Well, how long do you want it to last?  How much you wanna pay?  

I've long been of the belief that an 150hp EFI consumer 800 2stroke is about the pinnacle for performance+reliability in a sled.  These engines are just beat to death.  Trying to get more out of it doesn't make sense to me.  But, I ride a girls sled so......  :lol:

They are all "nickel and diming" them.  It's cheaper to just add a fat warranty on them then to build them better. 

I'd go back to a Doo also.  But never see any reason to go other than a properly geared and clutced 600 again.

the old kitty 8 made 160 all day and were good for at least 6k mi 

not sure why  they de tuned the shit out of them for the procross .

I went gay this week and already ordered 200 bucks worth of z broz bracing and the ting is still in the shop getting updates lol.

On 10/2/2018 at 1:55 PM, 800 Dragon said:

It is a very good sled and very fast very likely faster than turbo cat and grandmaha sbyl but that is fact I have ridden both !

Jesus Christ faster than a turbo cat LMFAO yeah for the first 400feet then it is game over .