Potheads and stupidity

Rod

We all know that stoner stupid is a real thing. I mean people that smoke weed all day every day.

but does pot really make you that dumb, or are these people just pretty slow to begin with and weed just makes it worse? 

Any life long potheads that I grew up with generally seemed to be on the stupid side to start with. 

Like anything else ....if you habitually abuse it there is a price. I don't think the casual smoker suffers much....the chronic smoker probably wasnt too bright to start with as you said and the pot slows them down even more

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like anything else ....if you habitually abuse it there is a price. I don't think the casual smoker suffers much....the chronic smoker probably wasnt too bright to start with as you said and the pot slows them down even more

I tell people the same thing all the time. 

7 hours ago, Sludgey said:

We all know that stoner stupid is a real thing. I mean people that smoke weed all day every day.

but does pot really make you that dumb, or are these people just pretty slow to begin with and weed just makes it worse? 

Any life long potheads that I grew up with generally seemed to be on the stupid side to start with. 

Just imagine how stupid you would be if you smoked. Scratch that, even heroin could not make you any more simple minded.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Any of you fucks know how to operate a molecular still, a rotary evaporator, or a passive closed loop liquid hydrocarbon extractor? How about a gas chromatograph?

Do you know how to operate anything of importance?

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Any of you fucks know how to operate a molecular still, a rotary evaporator, or a passive closed loop liquid hydrocarbon extractor? How about a gas chromatograph?

Ahhh geez yeah , I know how to run all that shit , piece o cake , Danno , lemme know what ya need

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Try YouTube...

• Like 1