****2018/19 NHL THREAD!!!********

Zambroski

38 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Why is the west so soft this year :snack: 

Winnipeg falling off is the most surprising....but the Pens sucking so bad is just as surprising. Who in the east besides maybe Tampa has a shot at beating the Preds.....certainly not the Leafs

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Winnipeg falling off is the most surprising....but the Pens sucking so bad is just as surprising. Who in the east besides maybe Tampa had a shot at beating the Preds.....certainly not the Leafs

Man the west sure is soft.  Must be the ladies league :dunno: 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yikes the oilers pounded the wild 

The Wild were able to scratch out wins almost amazingly there for a while.  But, puck luck doesn't last and medicre play (the Wilds signature) always comes home to roost.  They've been hammered the last 6 games with shit-ass play.  They are like 3-7 their last 10 games and it was a lot more than just "tough luck".  They are returning to form again.  Many of us had hope for a while too!  Whew....glad to see the world spinning normally again.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The Wild were able to scratch out wins almost amazingly there for a while.  But, puck luck doesn't last and medicre play (the Wilds signature) always comes home to roost.  They've been hammered the last 6 games with shit-ass play.  They are like 3-7 their last 10 games and it was a lot more than just "tough luck".  They are returning to form again.  Many of us had hope for a while too!  Whew....glad to see the world spinning normally again.

They crushed the leafs....otherwise you're correct. 

They are who we thought they were.

Dubnyk is exceptionally worrisome though. Hes an average goalie to start with but this recent stretch has been pathetic.

It's better this way. Fenton can blow it up now

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Leafs are healthy. They are dangerous!

They looked really bad against the wild the other night......like really really bad. I suppose every team has a bad game from time to time 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

As opposed to you..........You're a gay demon that just had to many guys !!!!!!!!!!!11111

you need the gay demon beat from you and ill get Z nottys 5k Welcher!!!111

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

You're sure you're not Polaris550?

Same gay/ dick stuff all the time.

Well I'm not being rawdogged by a German Sheppard right now............so I think I'm not 550

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

you need the gay demon beat from you and ill get Z nottys 5k Welcher!!!111

After 550 dies because some long dicked dachshund perforates his colon I am coming after you for my 5k ......YOU BETTER GET READY FOR THE KABASA 

Edited by f7ben

47 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Leafs are healthy. They are dangerous!

They will do ok during the regular season, but when it comes down to crunch time, I,ll be very surprised if the are tough even, mentally and physically. Did you see you Detroit played them the other night  ? Who is going to protect the stars ? They need a Wilson type guy like Washington has, somone that can play, and is tough and mean. 

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

They will do ok during the regular season, but when it comes down to crunch time, I,ll be very surprised if the are tough even, mentally and physically. Did you see you Detroit played them the other night  ? Who is going to protect the stars ? They need a Wilson type guy like Washington has, somone that can play, and is tough and mean. 

they will make a rental at deadline, they have cap room thius year.