Skyline

Snake

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I'm in the shithole right now with my son and his friend. It's a nice clear day. 

IMG_20160911_123041665_TOP.jpg

Hope your packing heat. According to the internet your not gonna make it home alive. LOL. Yeah weather is great today. Bears only kind of sucking so far.

20 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Hope your packing heat. According to the internet your not gonna make it home alive. LOL. Yeah weather is great today. Bears only kind of sucking so far.

At the Sox game. Lots of vets and such here and lots of 911 ceremonies. I've lived and worked here my whole life, I'm not worried...

7 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Haha thats what we call them at work too. :thumb:

Congrats on not being a Cubs fan! Yeah me too grew up and live here. North burbs Fox lake area currently

Fox lake and you're not a cubs fan? Lol

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

My 16 year old daughter went to Lollapalooza in Grant Park at the end of July and she said it was safe as could be....from her pictures it looked like a great time! :bc:

Any place here you would want to go is totally safe. Especially downtown. If you're somewhere and there are a bunch of black kids standing on every corner then you are in the wrong place. But even then if it's day time you still are fairly safe. After dark is another story...

I worked for a contractor whose office was in the Roseland area. Probably one of the most dangerous areas. And during the day was not bad at all. Got to know some of the neighbors pretty well. They were good people and looked after our place. At night just driving thru there would scare the life outta you. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

That's a nice skyline with the mountains in the background and I'll bet it's spectacular when the trees turn in the fall. Hey be sure to take a fall color pic and post it :bc: 

Will do :bc: 

Trees are just starting to show signs of changing. Peak is usually right around the end of September.