Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Rained a bit here.  Chisel plowed a bunch this morning.  Beans are too wet to harvest at the moment.

pounded out 35 acres last night and got rained out with 7 left. old man was doing them this afternoon just to get them off as next week is heavy rain. last load 16 percent today. 13.5 last night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

pounded out 35 acres last night and got rained out with 7 left. old man was doing them this afternoon just to get them off as next week is heavy rain. last load 16 percent today. 13.5 last night.

We have a bit more then 7 acres left.  Probably give it another whack tomorrow and see if the combines handle them better.  

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Took 2 days before a couple meth-e looking people grabbed our old washer and dryer.  

The washer may have been almost full of water and had a loose front panel on it when they tried to lift it into the truck.  

The cops are on the scum bag scrapers in our town. They look decent and drive decent trucks by me. Chicago is a whole other story.

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The cops are on the scum bag scrapers in our town. They look decent and drive decent trucks by me. Chicago is a whole other story.

The ones around home are usually pretty scummy.  When scrap prices were high, tons of shit was getting stolen.  

• Gold Member

Drank too much bourbon last night. Woke up feeling like shit, no coffee and to top it offwhen I was checking the oil level in the generator the fucking deck plates slid and I fell into the god damn bildge. My legs are scrapped up and hurt like hell. I shoulda stayed in bed.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Drank too much bourbon last night. Woke up feeling like shit, no coffee and to top it offwhen I was checking the oil level in the generator the fucking deck plates slid and I fell into the god damn bildge. My legs are scrapped up and hurt like hell. I shoulda stayed in bed.  

Does your ass hurt? It was you that was on a boat full of trannys last night, wasn't it? 

Now on to more important things. Are you ready to watch the Pats get their asses kicked in Miami today?

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Does your ass hurt? It was you that was on a boat full of trannys last night, wasn't it? 

Now on to more important things. Are you ready to watch the Pats get their asses kicked in Miami today?

Oh I had the boat full of Poo550's two nights ago, Im less sore now! :lol:

And yeah no buddy, the Pats are going down!!! GO PHINS!!!  :bc:

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Oh I had the boat full of Poo550's two nights ago, Im less sore now! :lol:

And yeah no buddy, the Pats are going down!!! GO PHINS!!!  :bc:

I agreed with you. I was hoping they would go 2-2 before the return of Edelman, but it looks like 1-3 :(   Even when he returns they are going to need to get a lot better on both sides of the ball if they are even going to make the playoffs.

57 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What did you get on your boaters test ROOKIE!!

18 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Scrap prices must be down. Pulled the old boiler out of my neighbors basement. It took 2 1/2 hours for it to get snapped up.

76A0F331-7591-466F-9A7E-41FE203F4A41.jpeg

They don’t even bother with waiting for it to hit the curb around here.  They just go in your house, cut all the lines, and snatch it.  

Can you imagine someone stealing your furnace?  :lol:

36ACC00D-E559-4F01-AF91-F44D9008ED5C.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

Worked on the vmax 4.   Haven't done much with her the last 3-4 years.   Fired up and going now.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Worked on the vmax 4.   Haven't done much with her the last 3-4 years.   Fired up and going now.  

A buddy of mine that is 72 wants me to jockey his Vmax 4 on ice. It’s sounds like fun, until I realize I have to hang out on a lake all day. I wanna say it runs 104 in 800” ? Mod stock 700 class? It’s not the fastest out there, but very consecutive runs.