Saudis funded and provided material support for 9/11

f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

nothing short of domestic terrorism will please the guys who drop that bullshit line

And these would be the same guys that would deem any such actions treason. 

They don't want our protest in any form, all they want is our silence. Pretty clear at this point.

Just now, motonoggin said:

And these would be the same guys that would deem any such actions treason. 

They don't want our protest in any form, all they want is our silence. Pretty clear at this point.

Cognitive Dissidence is a very high form of protest and has its place

• 2 years later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/11/2016 at 12:25 PM, f7ben said:

I don't give a fuck ....I'm out for number one

^^^^^THIS^^^^^   (This being friends, family and my workers)

Reality is if this is all true nobody could stop it because of fear the IC would just take them out.   

I said this long ago.   I've often wondered in the first days of office or even before if there is a group of deep state/IC people that meet with the POTUS and tell him this is the way its going to be.   If you don't like it we will ruin your life and best and kill you at worst.   

Trumps somewhat continued criticism of the deep state/IC makes me think otherwise.   Chuck Schumer's statement on the IC should bother every American.

Edited by Highmark

On 9/11/2016 at 9:35 AM, f7ben said:

yup .....I would bet my life there were those in the government that knew 9/11 was coming and the saudi's were largely aiding it. The tragedy will never go to waste here and sometimes you have to manufacture a tragedy to get the american public where you want them to be

Whether "they" did or didnt we will probably never know for certain but "they" are reaping the benefits of it now. "They" basically have a blank check and carte blanche to do whatever they want around the world. And you better not stand in the way!!!!11

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Whether "they" did or didnt we will probably never know for certain but "they" are reaping the benefits of it now. "They" basically have a blank check and carte blanche to do whatever they want around the world. And you better not stand in the way!!!!11

With the US not really needing their oil anymore there is no real good reason to support the sand niggers :news: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

With the US not really needing their oil anymore there is no real good reason to support the sand niggers :news: 

Why dont we just invade and give the oil to the joos like everywhere else? :dunno: