Saudis funded and provided material support for 9/11

f7ben

Why the fuck is your pussy ass on the internet, being a moron on both sites then, if burning Washington is on your agenda? You are the epitome of a wind bag. Enjoy your frothing at the mouth day you evidently have planned. :bc: Faggot

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

Why the fuck is your pussy ass on the internet, being a moron on both sites then, if burning Washington is on your agenda? You are the epitome of a wind bag. Enjoy your frothing at the mouth day you evidently have planned. :bc: Faggot

And you enjoy sitting around all day trying to figure out how you are going to spend your trust fund payment for the month or figuring out what you are going to try and insert in your blown out ass tonight .....faggot!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

We just sold the Saudis another $6 billion in weapons. To distribute as they see fit. 

And we wonder why they hate us...

yup .....I would bet my life there were those in the government that knew 9/11 was coming and the saudi's were largely aiding it. The tragedy will never go to waste here and sometimes you have to manufacture a tragedy to get the american public where you want them to be

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup .....I would bet my life there were those in the government that knew 9/11 was coming and the saudi's were largely aiding it. The tragedy will never go to waste here and sometimes you have to manufacture a tragedy to get the american public where you want them to be

That's essentially what PNAC said before 9/11. Fucking traitors. 

PNAC-NEW-PEARL-HARBOR.jpg

Just now, motonoggin said:

That's essentially what PNAC said before 9/11. Fucking traitors. 

PNAC-NEW-PEARL-HARBOR.jpg

had the 9/11 report been made public right away I think the backlash would have been greater .....from everyone in Bush's admin right through Obama they sought to keep it under wraps ....fucking traitors....all of them

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/911-report-details-saudi-arabia-funding-of-muslim-/

And the government knew it and covered it up....on this day people should be burning washington down....not sitting around "remembering" people who are already dead

Doesn't matter. They give hillary piles of money. All is well

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've got absolutely ZERO good to say about the Saudis.  Nothing.

The saudis arent the issue ....our government that is in bed with them and looking out for their interests are the issue

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/911-report-details-saudi-arabia-funding-of-muslim-/

And the government knew it and covered it up....on this day people should be burning washington down....not sitting around "remembering" people who are already dead

I agree Ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The saudis arent the issue ....our government that is in bed with them and looking out for their interests are the issue

Yep.  And all the while they shit on us at every opportunity and laugh all the way to the bank while they fund their agenda here through our political system with the lint and change in their pockets.  Horrible fucking people...on both sides.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  And all the while they shit on us at every opportunity and laugh all the way to the bank while they fund their agenda here through our political system with the lint and change in their pockets.  Horrible fucking people...on both sides.

absolutely