Nobody posted this yet?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

So once the least satisfying 3-4 minutes of her life is over, youre straight back on here crying a decade later :lol: 

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sorry Jimmy, but this post gets an :owned:

:lol:

No Mr. John....Kevs Post gets an owned. 

I’m surprised at you.🧐

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No Mr. John....Kevs Post gets an owned. 

I’m surprised at you.🧐

I bet you’re on a first name basis with the folks down at the Secretary of State office aren’t you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I bet you’re on a first name basis with the folks down at the Secretary of State office aren’t you?

Yeah they start laughing when they see me coming...what are you doing with your Cat? 

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

In your dreams, the only thing you've been copulating with is your grubby mitt.........I'll bet you have a firm hand shake. :lmao:

Yeah she married a turd chasing ray of sunshine like you...at the very least she is tolerant and hopefully hard of hearing.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah she married a turd chasing ray of sunshine like you...at the very least she is tolerant and hopefully hard of hearing.😂

I'm sure your wife had her hopes up when you told her you had a college degree but then her dream bubble burst when you revealed the truth......I'm a paint can shaker. :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

I'm sure your wife had her hopes up when you told her you had a college degree but then her dream bubble burst when you revealed the truth......I'm a paint can shaker. :lmao:

Yeah painting isn’t akin to splitting the atom or anything but it beats smelling others shit all day...now go snake a drain fat body!

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now waddle out of here Chud so the men can talk about sleds.

pffft, you're about as close to being a man as my kids were when they were 3 months old

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah painting isn’t akin to splitting the atom or anything but it beats smelling others shit all day...now go snake a drain fat body!

No it doesn't, there is good money in plumbing, I'd blow my brains out if I had to do a mindleess, no challenge occupation like yours. Speaking of fat, how many McChickens you gonna throw down your gullet today you fat slob?

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

pffft, you're about as close to being a man as my kids were when they were 3 months old

No it doesn't, there is good money in plumbing, I'd blow my brains out if I had to do a mindleess, no challenge occupation like yours. Speaking of fat, how many McChickens you gonna throw down your gullet today you fat slob?

Yeah SnoPutz Plumbing/Brain Surgery...same thing. Get over yourself turd chaser.😂😂

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Come on guys, yu can have fun without bringing the wives in to it. Unless anyone wants to post pics :ashamed:

Here is my wife with my MIL at my Nieces  wedding last weekend.

39A8A596-90BA-435A-A4F0-16322D3DB147.thumb.jpeg.98e4e1383d33d9f12dc403be3376e7c6.jpeg

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

so one guy in the trades is making fun of another for being in the trades,  SMH

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I was just reading that Kennett is going to add more trades to their vocational department. Good to see them do that as there is a big demand for tradesmen throughout the valley.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The difference is one trade requires extensive training, school and a state license, shaking paint cans does not. :lmao: Jimmy Fats is really the only one that I bust balls on because he's such a massive cunt.

• Like 1