I can't stop thinking about something

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

On Winnepesaukee?  

I dunno, I never been on that lake but they are all over Boston with the RIBs and most have an m60 on the bow, Looks kinda fun if you ask me! 

Just now, Kivalo said:

I dunno, I never been on that lake but they are all over Boston with the RIBs and most have an m60 on the bow, Looks kinda fun if you ask me! 

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no COAST GUARD on lake Winnepesaukee, you duck-fucking, dolphin-waxing homo!!!!   

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no COAST GUARD on lake Winnepesaukee, you duck-fucking, dolphin-waxing homo!!!!   

:lol: You shut the fuck up you truckstop twink faggot!!!

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

:lol: You shut the fuck up you truckstop twink faggot!!!

You  just wait Duck Fucker, I'm gettin' caught up around the farm. It won't be long when I'll have a chance to hunt you down on Lake Owasco, and beat you like a rented mule. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You  just wait Duck Fucker, I'm gettin' caught up around the farm. It won't be long when I'll have a chance to hunt you down on Lake Owasco, and beat you like a rented mule. 

Hey dispshit! Its Owasco Lake! Retard!

10 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Hey Wolfie I'm still waiting for your list of bigly trade deals signed and anything more on the SK deal than fluff of the US dumping unwanted cars in sk :snack: 

BWAHAHAHAHA!    Benny the Faggot is the new Woolie !!!!! LMAO!!! Benny doesn't know his ass from his elbow about stocks!!! LMAO!! That fukken homo is probably close to broke!!! 

He had a few thousand in some investment a couple of months ago, and his vagina started to quiver, so he took the money out!!! LMAO! That's a faggot move for ya'!!

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hey dispshit! Its Owasco Lake! Retard!

What difference will it make when I'm chasing you around the front lawn with a 5-D CELL MAGLITE, and your mother is yelling for your sister to call the police because " some crazy man in a hood is after Kivvie !! " ?

None. Right. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What difference will it make when I'm chasing you around the front lawn with a 5-D CELL MAGLITE, and your mother is yelling for your sister to call the police because " some crazy man in a hood is after Kivvie !! " ?

None. Right. 

You'll get boot stomped the second you park your car, FAGOT!!

Can somebody bring that pic over for me?  Go to TUFF MARINE, and look up inventory, and bring over the pic of the TUFF 28, side view on the trailer. It's dark blue w/ white stripe. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can somebody bring that pic over for me?  Go to TUFF MARINE, and look up inventory, and bring over the pic of the TUFF 28, side view on the trailer. It's dark blue w/ white stripe. 

You can’t afford the trailer let alone the boat.......fuck man you’re relegated to burning rotten wood to keep your flabby ass warm.  Invite Sludge over......you two pussies can snuggle and keep each other warm :lmao:   

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You can’t afford the trailer let alone the boat.......fuck man you’re relegated to burning rotten wood to keep your flabby ass warm.  Invite Sludge over......you two pussies can snuggle and keep each other warm :lmao:   

You're so stupid. I don't even burn wood!!!! :owned: