I can't stop thinking about something

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

First of all, yes Fiore did break Fountain';s record for a TWIN V BOTTOM. Fiore and Sgro were later killed in a race. Hi srecord still stands for the kilo.

Outerlimits did set the record for a SINGLE VEE ALSO, at that time on the PAmlico ( Fountain's backyard ). That was in 2014. 

However, this year the owner of TUFF BOATS set the record for a SINGLE VEE BOTTOM at LOTO,  ( lake of the ozarks ) shootout, at 132 MPH. 

Don't you ever question me about powerboats!!!!!!!!!!! Fukken NH back-stabber!!!

Hahaha.  Znotty owns the whole crowd in this thread.  Nice work Z.  :bc: 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well anyway, for anybody that wants to know, what I'm thinkin' about is a 28' Tuff Boat, from Tuff Marine in Ontario. It's a brand new demo, with a 860 HP Mercruiser. Dark blue with a white stripe. 132 MPH. Fastest v-bottom in the world. It's on their website, but I don't know how to transfer the picture here. My concern is that I would not get enough use out of it. 

He has a ONE YEAR waiting list on his ordered boats, but I would take that fukken blue demo in a heartbeat. I would wreak havoc on Winnepesaukee with that thing. 

Buy it!!!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well anyway, for anybody that wants to know, what I'm thinkin' about is a 28' Tuff Boat, from Tuff Marine in Ontario. It's a brand new demo, with a 860 HP Mercruiser. Dark blue with a white stripe. 132 MPH. Fastest v-bottom in the world. It's on their website, but I don't know how to transfer the picture here. My concern is that I would not get enough use out of it. 

He has a ONE YEAR waiting list on his ordered boats, but I would take that fukken blue demo in a heartbeat. I would wreak havoc on Winnepesaukee with that thing. 

makes sense to have a 130 mph boat on a lake with a 50 mph limit especially when you can;t even pass the boating test so you'll get 2 tickets.  

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

makes sense to have a 130 mph boat on a lake with a 50 mph limit especially when you can;t even pass the boating test so you'll get 2 tickets.  

Fatty McDwarfhips got :owned:

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dead man walking.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Who says I'll do 130? I'll only hammer it when tough punks refuse to yield to my authority.

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who says I'll do 130? I'll only hammer it when tough punks refuse to yield to my authority.

What authority is that? The fact that they have to pull out their dicks so you can give them a thorough tongue-lashing?

I have it in my brain, what I would do with that TUFF 28. 

At Lake Winnepesaukee, boats come out of Paugus Bay through a channel at the Weirs Beach. 

They can either go left toward Meridith or right towards Governor's Island. 

I would wait just outside the channel for tough-looking punks in Cigarette -type boats,  and I would just idle next to them with my arm out straight, as if to indicate that I do not grant them passage. I would not say a word, just my arm out straight indicating that I do not allow them to pass.

Well, how many fukken punks in speed boats are gonna' obey my hand signal!!!! LMAO!! NONE, That's right!!!! Most of them will probably give me the finger!!!!!

That's when I'll let them get up ahead of me about a couple of hundred yards, then I'll spool up that fukken 860, and wail by the punk at a buck twenny!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

13 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Mark makes nice boats. If you have the money and a place to use it...buy it.

I used to be a Fountain Freak, but TUFFS are now my obsession. 

I can afford it, but my situation, is that I can't get up to use it. 

The only place it can be used is Winnepesaukee. It's not an ocean boat. 

Can you bring the pic of it over here? It's on his website. 

17 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

What authority is that? The fact that they have to pull out their dicks so you can give them a thorough tongue-lashing?

My authority is that I'm driving a 130 MPH boat, that's my authority, you dog-fucking, dog-licking, dog-cum lapping faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My authority is that I'm driving a 130 MPH boat, that's my authority, you dog-fucking, dog-licking, dog-cum lapping faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until the Coasties chase you down in a 30 with an M60 on the bow.  :lol: