I can't stop thinking about something

LMAO!! Some of you faggots came out of the woodwork, right on cue!!   

Weak and lame, as usual. 

Look at 800 Dragon trying to get a hit in, after I've " OFFICIALLY OWNED " him for 8 years, what a faggot!!

Look at Benny The Aspergers Homo fantasizing about Jevante!!

Dickslinger the faggot, thinking about dicks. 

Snowrider craving MOMO.

1jkw thinking about men,,,,,,,as usual, 

XLT, the gay Army Sgt. who choked at my shoot-out challenge.  

God, what a bunch of queers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well anyway, for anybody that wants to know, what I'm thinkin' about is a 28' Tuff Boat, from Tuff Marine in Ontario. It's a brand new demo, with a 860 HP Mercruiser. Dark blue with a white stripe. 132 MPH. Fastest v-bottom in the world. It's on their website, but I don't know how to transfer the picture here. My concern is that I would not get enough use out of it. 

He has a ONE YEAR waiting list on his ordered boats, but I would take that fukken blue demo in a heartbeat. I would wreak havoc on Winnepesaukee with that thing. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well anyway, for anybody that wants to know, what I'm thinkin' about is a 28' Tuff Boat, from Tuff Marine in Ontario. It's a brand new demo, with a 860 HP Mercruiser. Dark blue with a white stripe. 132 MPH. Fastest v-bottom in the world. It's on their website, but I don't know how to transfer the picture here. My concern is that I would not get enough use out of it. 

He has a ONE YEAR waiting list on his ordered boats, but I would take that fukken blue demo in a heartbeat. I would wreak havoc on Winnepesaukee with that thing. 

Did you pass the boater's safety course?

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not even remotely close to the fastest v bottom boat. 

OUTERLIMITS SETS VEE BOTTOM KILO SPEED RECORDS

Rick Mackie
Worlds fastest vee-bottom strolling down the Pamlico. Worlds fastest vee-bottom strolling down the Pamlico. Photo Credit: David Clark.

Congratulations to Mike Fiore, Brian Forehand, Joe Sgro and Dr. Michael Janssen in establishing all new Unlimited Vee Bottom and SV Single kilo speed records. The American Power Boat Association sanctioned the special event records for Outerlimits Powerboats. I first learned of the initial record via a Speed on the Water post early Monday. Brian (Forehand) drove and throttled the SV 43 Outerlimits, powered by twin 1650 RACE sterndrives, to a two-way average speed of 174.938 mph. The former vee bottom kilo record of 171.88 mph was set by Reggie Fountain and Ben Robertson in 2004. Fountain and Robertson drove a 42-foot Fountain on the same course as used today.

Just now, f7ben said:

We all know what this is code for 

Hey Wolfie I'm still waiting for your list of bigly trade deals signed and anything more on the SK deal than fluff of the US dumping unwanted cars in sk :snack: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Hey Wolfie I'm still waiting for your list of bigly trade deals signed and anything more on the SK deal than fluff of the US dumping unwanted cars in sk :snack: 

Hey retard.....I've addressed this fully. Now move on to your next tire swing. Fucking idiot

:lol: yes you did you originally listed 4 deals, after frog owned you, you stuck your guns to 1 deal that is marginally better.   If you keep sticking to dripper logic, I guess it works.  :snack: 

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can always timeshare it.

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: yes you did you originally listed 4 deals, after frog owned you, you stuck your guns to 1 deal that is marginally better.   If you keep sticking to dripper logic, I guess it works.  :snack: 

:lol: 

Nope....never said any of that. 

11 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Not even remotely close to the fastest v bottom boat. 

OUTERLIMITS SETS VEE BOTTOM KILO SPEED RECORDS

Rick Mackie
Worlds fastest vee-bottom strolling down the Pamlico. Worlds fastest vee-bottom strolling down the Pamlico. Photo Credit: David Clark.

Congratulations to Mike Fiore, Brian Forehand, Joe Sgro and Dr. Michael Janssen in establishing all new Unlimited Vee Bottom and SV Single kilo speed records. The American Power Boat Association sanctioned the special event records for Outerlimits Powerboats. I first learned of the initial record via a Speed on the Water post early Monday. Brian (Forehand) drove and throttled the SV 43 Outerlimits, powered by twin 1650 RACE sterndrives, to a two-way average speed of 174.938 mph. The former vee bottom kilo record of 171.88 mph was set by Reggie Fountain and Ben Robertson in 2004. Fountain and Robertson drove a 42-foot Fountain on the same course as used today.

First of all, yes Fiore did break Fountain';s record for a TWIN V BOTTOM. Fiore and Sgro were later killed in a race. Hi srecord still stands for the kilo.

Outerlimits did set the record for a SINGLE VEE ALSO, at that time on the PAmlico ( Fountain's backyard ). That was in 2014. 

However, this year the owner of TUFF BOATS set the record for a SINGLE VEE BOTTOM at LOTO,  ( lake of the ozarks ) shootout, at 132 MPH. 

Don't you ever question me about powerboats!!!!!!!!!!! Fukken NH back-stabber!!!