Trump's bizarre, rambling solo press conference on Kavanaugh...

Mainecat

Does anyone know WTF Trump was talking about?

Trump's bizarre, rambling solo press conference on Kavanaugh...

This is one of many exerpts. Hard to pick the most bizarre string of words. The full transcript is available at the link. 

Read: Trump’s bizarre, rambling solo press conference on Kavanaugh, Rosenstein, and more 

...REPORTER: Thank you, Mr. President. Earlier today, and just now, you made a significant allegation against the Chinese government. You suggested that the Chinese had meddled in or are meddling in — 

TRUMP: That’s right, that’s what I hear. 

REPORTER: What evidence do you have of that, sir? 

TRUMP: We have evidence. We have evidence. It will come out. Yeah, I can’t tell you now. But it came — it didn’t come out of nowhere, that I can tell you. Now, if you -- they’ve actually admitted that they’re going after farmers. I mean, I think most of you can -- cover that. I like that you’re shaking your head next. I’m going to ask you the next question because of that, okay? It’s probably going to be the killer of all questions.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/26/17907608/trump-kavanaugh-rosenstein-press-conference-un-nafta-full-text-transcript