Revisionist History for hero worshipping bootlickers

f7ben

Just now, ckf said:

would you want to agree with you if you weren't you? :lol:

I guess I do play that forum bad guy pretty well lol

Just now, Anler said:

Because it is shameful what our govt does under the guise of security and freedom. 

what John said ....agreeing with me should be a pleasure and show you that you are on the right track logically

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

History channel show on in the background at my house. I heard them utter a line as follows and I had to rewind it to confirm

"Almost 3000 people lost their lives that day ...but more than 15000 survived because of brave firefighters and cops rushing in to save them"

:lol: what a fucking retarded joke .....had no firefighters and police rushed in the death toll would have been less....they perished themselves and saved almost no one 

fucking retarded bootlickers

I agree to a point. The term "hero" is used so often it means almost nothing to me anymore.  Almost...it just requires a bit more research before I decide.

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know you are proud of your schtick but show some reverence and class for once. Save the shit for TBP.

And I agree here too.  This was a pretty significant historic event that was horrific.  There were most likely heroic acts and sacrifices that nobody was ever able to tell anyone about.

Sad.  And tomorrow deserves a little fucking remembrance and some god damned respect!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well hopefully attitudes shift because of these posts and the next time Crash wraps one of his vehicles around something the firemen, emts, first responders, ect....just say fuck you I won't do what ya tell me!

wow Al , digging deep there and coming up empty. You have no idea what that song is about obviously :lol:

the cops and emts are paid to save me when I crash....that doesnt make them heroes. I empathize with those that lost their life that day but I will never acknowledge them in the way the government that more or less caused their deaths wants me to.

I much greater service would be to prevent the government from causing another 9/11 by voting properly and voicing our opinions in disdain of imperialist bullshit and foreign fuckery which indeed caused the chickens to come home to roost

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

wow Al , digging deep there and coming up empty. You have no idea what that song is about obviously :lol:

the cops and emts are paid to save me when I crash....that doesnt make them heroes. I empathize with those that lost their life that day but I will never acknowledge them in the way the government that more or less caused their deaths wants me to.

I much greater service would be to prevent the government from causing another 9/11 by voting properly and voicing our opinions in disdain of imperialist bullshit and foreign fuckery which indeed caused the chickens to come home to roost

OK Reverend Wright but your endless bootlicker bullshit and laughing at others sacrifice is pretty fucking annoying considering other than that you haven't done a goddamn thing to further your cause and I understand what the song is about but maybe a paid EMT might think to themselves fuck this drunk asshole.....let him burn.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

OK Reverend Wright but your endless bootlicker bullshit and laughing at others sacrifice is pretty fucking annoying considering other than that you haven't done a goddamn thing to further your cause and I understand what the song is about but maybe a paid EMT might think to themselves fuck this drunk asshole.....let him burn.

Ouch

17 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I like the guy but outrageous shit will be met with the same.

Wow!!!  What a noble concept :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Because it is shameful what our govt does under the guise of security and freedom. 

You are such a pathetic pile of Nazi scum, society collectively established police and fire to provide security, protection and enforcement of agreed too laws, those emergency workers evacuated 1000's from those building doing the job they were hired to do :nuts: that's just historical fact

Just now, Momorider said:

You are such a pathetic pile of Nazi scum, society collectively established police and fire to provide security, protection and enforcement of agreed too laws, those emergency workers evacuated 1000's from those building doing the job they were hired to do :nuts: that's just historical fact

Maybe. I'm not trying to hate on guys doing their jobs. I was agreeing with Ben how history is distorted to support a theme or agenda. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

ALL governments have done AND STILL do this.  Oh....you could have also added "for the greater good" after "security and freedom".

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

..........history is distorted to support a theme or agenda. 

BINGO!  This line works much better.  :thumb:

Edited by Zambroski

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Maybe. I'm not trying to hate on guys doing their jobs. I was agreeing with Ben how history is distorted to support a theme or agenda. 

It is. But the guys that ran in there sure as fuck were heroes.

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

despite what the opinions and theories are, 3000+ innocent people lost their lives for nothing, they should never be forgotten nor should the events of that day

Watching Fox News and they are replaying their coverage from that morning....it's pretty damn hard to watch.

I haven't watched any of it today but on the day it happened they were all talking about the 1st plane so I rolled into a rest stop to see what was going on and was standing here with 100 other people when the second plane hit which removed all doubt of it being an accident, the place went silent at that moment and when I made it to Albany you could see the plum of smoke from NYC. they had the coverage on where I was when the 1st tower fell and the mood was very somber, I will never forget the events of that day. They have a beam from the WTC at the NYS fair grounds as a memorial and the number of people standing at any given time is quite large, a very moving place

3000 people lost their lives that day because the remnants of what we created in Iran during the 70's and then abandoned turned on us.

We created and used the Mujahadin and then threw them out when we ended the cold war.....they became Taliban/ AQ and attacked us.....there is a lesson to learn here but sadly we never learned it and are right back to the same shit. I won't shed a tear when ISIS does the same shit to us that AQ did and we will deserve every bit of it.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

3000 people lost their lives that day because the remnants of what we created in Iran during the 70's and then abandoned turned on us.

We created and used the Mujahadin and then threw them out when we ended the cold war.....they became Taliban/ AQ and attacked us.....there is a lesson to learn here but sadly we never learned it and are right back to the same shit. I won't shed a tear when ISIS does the same shit to us that AQ did and we will deserve every bit of it.

thing is Ben you don't know how things would be if we didn't get involved in all the worlds chit..just saying.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

thing is Ben you don't know how things would be if we didn't get involved in all the worlds chit..just saying.

I know they could not possibly be worse....sweet fuck did you just type that?

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

I do think we do things way to half assed though..but hillary will fix that..stfu ben.

if we did things "no assed" instead of being involved at all we would be better off