Revisionist History for hero worshipping bootlickers

f7ben

History channel show on in the background at my house. I heard them utter a line as follows and I had to rewind it to confirm

"Almost 3000 people lost their lives that day ...but more than 15000 survived because of brave firefighters and cops rushing in to save them"

:lol: what a fucking retarded joke .....had no firefighters and police rushed in the death toll would have been less....they perished themselves and saved almost no one 

fucking retarded bootlickers

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know you are proud of your schtick but show some reverence and class for once. Save the shit for TBP.

ahh ...no  ......fuck cops , fuck firefighters , fuck 9/11 and fuck the USA

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know you're trolling but wtf.

hey ...you didnt comment on the topic and the idiotic claim in the documentary that was airing as I typed so I just responded in kind

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

hey ...you didnt comment on the topic and the idiotic claim in the documentary that was airing as I typed so I just responded in kind

Why would I comment on yet another of your idiotic assertions....lives were saved so stfu.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Why would I comment on yet another of your idiotic assertions....lives were saved so stfu.

the heroes hardly saved any lives......claiming they saved 15000 is pure fucking idiocy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

the heroes hardly saved any lives......claiming they saved 15000 is pure fucking idiocy.

You don't know that and it's obvious this is just more of your anti everything rhetoric.

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

History channel show on in the background at my house. I heard them utter a line as follows and I had to rewind it to confirm

"Almost 3000 people lost their lives that day ...but more than 15000 survived because of brave firefighters and cops rushing in to save them"

:lol: what a fucking retarded joke .....had no firefighters and police rushed in the death toll would have been less....they perished themselves and saved almost no one 

fucking retarded bootlickers

You're a fucking imbicile of insurmountable proportions, they saved a shitload of those 15,000 that got out you ignorant hooknosed FUCK :bigfinger: 

28 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

so ben just what were you doing on the morning of Sept 11 2001? picking your beak in a jr high classroom, me I was trucking on the NYS thruway close enough to NYC see the plume of smoke from Manhattan

Probably jerking off at the back of the classroom :guzzle: fucking shitforbrains clown 

47 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

so ben just what were you doing on the morning of Sept 11 2001? picking your beak in a jr high classroom, me I was trucking on the NYS thruway close enough to NYC see the plume of smoke from Manhattan

I was driving to college class

I hate to say it but Ben is right. It's brainwashing for the filthy masses. It teaches people to worship and admire authority. Do what your told. Same with all of the soldiers who fought and died for this country. We are programmed to believe they are protecting our freedom when really what they are fighting for has nothing to do with our freedom or our security.  And I say that with no disrespect for anyone who has fought or served. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I hate to say it but Ben is right. It's brainwashing for the filthy masses. It teaches people to worship and admire authority. Do what your told. Same with all of the soldiers who fought and died for this country. We are programmed to believe they are protecting our freedom when really what they are fighting for has nothing to do with our freedom or our security.  And I say that with no disrespect for anyone who has fought or served. 

why do you "hate to say it"