Trump’s epa.

BOHICA

obama: we should force big coal to clean up their act

rwws: fuck him! regulations are killing US jobs

trump's epa: we are going after companies who sell equipment to bypass emissions controls

rwws; cool. see, trump does care, clean air is very important

:lol:

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ez ryder made my point quite clear. sbyl.

i guarantee if obama or hillary was in office when this came about, all of you trumpsters would be irate. so quit pretending you're good with it now because trump is in charge :lol:

You sure do a lot of guaranteeing. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

ez ryder made my point quite clear. sbyl.

i guarantee if obama or hillary was in office when this came about, all of you trumpsters would be irate. so quit pretending you're good with it now because trump is in charge :lol:

have you ever, EVER tuned your sled, your car or any other combustible engine?  Just STFU, you don't think for yourself and you prove it here on a daily basis.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

have you ever, EVER tuned your sled, your car or any other combustible engine?  Just STFU, you don't think for yourself and you prove it here on a daily basis.

i'm sure i have at some points in my life, but typically i keep everything factory for the most part. not sure what that has to do with the discussion? a deflection perhaps? 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm sure i have at some points in my life, but typically i keep everything factory for the most part. not sure what that has to do with the discussion? a deflection perhaps? 

LOL  Apparently what ezryder said went right on over your head, yet you stated that he proved your point.  You really are a stooge.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL  Apparently what ezryder said went right on over your head, yet you stated that he proved your point.  You really are a stooge.

:lol: riiiiight. you don't know wtf to do here. so instead, you try deflecting to a different subject. it's what you do best. so is this epa thing good or bad?