Trump’s epa.

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Bet you like some good smoking 2 stroke iron from the seventies doncha?

Or are you a hypocrite?

Yo Union Boy calling anyone a hypocrite....is well......hypocritical :lmao: 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

talk to bohica, he seems to like this move

Trump’s presidency has been about smart, sensible regulation that are in the best interest of America.  If his EPA is going after unneeded on road vehicle tunes he really hasn’t gutted the EPA like some have claimed.

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Explain....

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Please racer, I’m dying to hear you tell me trumpsters are all about epa regulations,  and like big gov punishing people for bypassing emissions and other things to acquire more HP

:lol:

I can't explain how you have been told to think.  Look at your idiotic response.  It's been spoon fed to you.  You really have no clue that there is a happy medium....no, it's all in with you or nothing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I can't explain how you have been told to think.  Look at your idiotic response.  It's been spoon fed to you.  You really have no clue that there is a happy medium....no, it's all in with you or nothing. 

STFU you stupid pile of shit.  Your comments literally describe your retarded ass to a T 👍

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh look, the self proclaimed "button pusher" is getting his buttons pushed. :lmao:

Trump has almost completely exposed all the phony dem narratives and all he can do is pout. Poor slope. :lol: 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, racer254 said:

ez ryder made my point quite clear. sbyl.

i guarantee if obama or hillary was in office when this came about, all of you trumpsters would be irate. so quit pretending you're good with it now because trump is in charge :lol: