Damn white people and their

Rod

Ever see how some of today's wealthy white people eat ? I dunno HTF they get so fat when they eat like pigeons . $100 for a square plate with 2 slivers of green leafy shit on it along with a berry , a nut and some sauce .   Then they sit there and study it first while they talk back and forth and analyze the texture .   Fuckin weirdo retards .  

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

28 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ever see how some of today's wealthy white people eat ? I dunno HTF they get so fat when they eat like pigeons . $100 for a square plate with 2 slivers of green leafy shit on it along with a berry , a nut and some sauce .   Then they sit there and study it first while they talk back and forth and analyze the texture .   Fuckin weirdo retards .  

If it was me, I'd be eating at Fogo de Chao every night.

Ate in a trendy part of the Twin Cities on Sunday.  The people annoyed the hell out of me, but the food was damn good.  

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If it was me, I'd be eating at Fogo de Chao every night.

Ate in a trendy part of the Twin Cities on Sunday.  The people annoyed the hell out of me, but the food was damn good.  

I'm serious .  The other thing is the morons with the new 60k kitchens with the 12k range and the 3k custom range hood that have never seen anything other that a bag of raumen noodles .  Polaris 550 is right , we are doomed as a race . :bc:

55 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm serious .  The other thing is the morons with the new 60k kitchens with the 12k range and the 3k custom range hood that have never seen anything other that a bag of raumen noodles .  Polaris 550 is right , we are doomed as a race . :bc:

what kind of ghetto shit are you working in 100k is the norm with the upper class before the 5500 fridge with the 5500 freezer to bolt together then the duel fuel wolf and the 3k vent a hood but dont forget the 2500 before install makeup air and the obligatory 3rd electric panel to the house because the 2 200amp panels are maxed  , and come on I have personally seen these kitchens get used when they hire chefs to cook for party's. but yeah other than that pizza and  mac and cheese . fucking crazy . but I love the cost + end of it had 1 this yr no budget just wanted the best 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Our kitchen looks straight out on the early 80's ghetto.  No 2 appliances are the same color, but they all work.  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what kind of ghetto shit are you working in 100k is the norm with the upper class before the 5500 fridge with the 5500 freezer to bolt together then the duel fuel wolf and the 3k vent a hood but dont forget the 2500 before install makeup air and the obligatory 3rd electric panel to the house because the 2 200amp panels are maxed  , and come on I have personally seen these kitchens get used when they hire chefs to cook for party's. but yeah other than that pizza and  mac and cheese . fucking crazy . but I love the cost + end of it had 1 this yr no budget just wanted the best 

Kitchen renos are nuts.  We'll stick with what we have since the next assholes won't like it anyway.  

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Accurate, but you forgot something. If you don’t instagram it, it didn’t happen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Our kitchen looks straight out on the early 80's ghetto.  No 2 appliances are the same color, but they all work.  

Kitchen renos are nuts.  We'll stick with what we have since the next assholes won't like it anyway.  

I have 1/2 ass decent appliances . but truth is most are out of multi million buck homes that they just wanted tossed even though they were only a few yrs old .and when somthing better comes along my shit heads to what ever rental needs it 

I just sold a 3 yr old Jenn air set on CL for 5k we pulled from a job duel oven was never used cook top no a scratch of hot mark down draft filter spotless micro was dirty and fridge was normal for age . 

flipper bought it all still over 3/4 off 

also back to farmers market . in Minneapolis deff a lot of white people but a fuck load of Asian working and buying . and for some reason I see a lot of old as dirt hunched over eastern European woman loading potato sacks with cabbage and shit in there babushkas shit cracks me up .   

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have 1/2 ass decent appliances . but truth is most are out of multi million buck homes that they just wanted tossed even though they were only a few yrs old .and when somthing better comes along my shit heads to what ever rental needs it 

I just sold a 3 yr old Jenn air set on CL for 5k we pulled from a job duel oven was never used cook top no a scratch of hot mark down draft filter spotless micro was dirty and fridge was normal for age . 

flipper bought it all still over 3/4 off 

We talked about upgrading, but don't know how long we'll be here.  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

also back to farmers market . in Minneapolis deff a lot of white people but a fuck load of Asian working and buying . and for some reason I see a lot of old as dirt hunched over eastern European woman loading potato sacks with cabbage and shit in there babushkas shit cracks me up .   

Lots of Asian (Hmong?) selling produce at the flea market by Annandale too.  We buy quite a bit of stuff there.  I think a lot of it comes from the farm on 52 by Coates.  

my wife will sell at the annandale flee 1 or 2 times a season . I have never gone . I have gone to the 1 at medina 

hell the Hmong grow every place . yrs back a bud had a apt in mappelwood he gets a call my ceiling is black and wet . unit above spreed plastic  sheets in fr of sliding glass door and had a fucking garden going .

same building few yrs before had brand new rubber roof 3 weeks after install big rain starts getting calls . he freaks out meets roofer over there that day they go up steel rebar pounded in all over roof where Hmong were drying there fish . close to 80 spikes LMFAO . he sold that shit yrs ago and bought in wood berry and shocker with 3x the units only 1/4 the issues cant imagine why that is lol .

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my wife will sell at the annandale flee 1 or 2 times a season . I have never gone . I have gone to the 1 at medina 

hell the Hmong grow every place . yrs back a bud had a apt in mappelwood he gets a call my ceiling is black and wet . unit above spreed plastic  sheets in fr of sliding glass door and had a fucking garden going .

same building few yrs before had brand new rubber roof 3 weeks after install big rain starts getting calls . he freaks out meets roofer over there that day they go up steel rebar pounded in all over roof where Hmong were drying there fish . close to 80 spikes LMFAO . he sold that shit yrs ago and bought in wood berry and shocker with 3x the units only 1/4 the issues cant imagine why that is lol .

The Annandale one is very interesting.  

Found lots of good stuff, lots of interesting stuff.  Lots more of the same stuff, week after week after year.  

We go once a month or so.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

After the study they have to take a picture of it and post it on the book.