What a glorious speech to the UN!!!

BOHICA

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

New trade deal with SK

Unilateral deal with Mexico

Concessions from EU

And tariffing the fuck out of anyone who wants to be a little bitch 

Not for anything but I just bought a new fridge the other day and noticed the cost in US for same unit higher, never seen this before.  Cheaper in Canada even before currency exchange of 30%.  Enjoy your tariffs.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lg-36-27-7-cu-ft-smudge-resistant-french-door-refrigerator-w-ice-dispenser-stainless-steel/11531618.aspx?&cmp=knc-s-71700000008429714&gclid=Cj0KCQjwuafdBRDmARIsAPpBmVWamp2PscQqtLhpnDZ_VBW6-7nkW_FJmHdk7ZkC_EKTW8ID4sJaDzsaAqSPEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-27-7-cu-ft-french-door-in-door-refrigerator-stainless-steel/5968500.p?skuId=5968500

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol: Poor Simple Bhen. 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Amazing really

What's amazing is how much of an retarded fucking moron you are.

You fucking faggots are lucky I'm on my phone and driving

Edited by f7ben

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I enjoy not being Canadian.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

I'll gladly spend $110.00 on a $2600 item to support Americans. Cry me a fucking river. Old @Mainecat would as well. 

how is spending more on a product supporting Americans exactly? Production of those fridges isn't moving anywhere. 

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

how will it support Americans exactly? Production of those fridges isn't moving anywhere. 

The same way a $500 increase for BOLD NEW GRAPHICS on a sled works... if someone wants it, they will pay it.

Someone like their cheap Chinese shit.

Just now, frenchy said:

classic momo defense mechanism when outed as a 'tard. Go straight for the homo references. 

Ben's lost it lately.  It's the same stuff you've posted next door to the likes of Wolfie.  I guess bhent is the Wolfie hack replacement while he's on vaca :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, frenchy said:

oh, the deal with SK that he said was one of the worst agreements ever and Trump's revisions that change virtually nothing from the one Obama signed with them? That one?

now onto the rest.

A) There is no 'Unilateral' deal with Mexico. It is simply a deal in principle and will never see the light of day, swing and a miss MNmomo...

B) Concessions in the form of what? Where is the signed deal? That's right there isn't one. Strike 2 MNmomo....

C) Tariffs that will do nothing but cost Americans more for goods and services? Sounds dreamy!

Strike 3....you're out looking MNmomo.....take a seat. 

Bennytoomany popped wood over Dumps exemption of steel from his game of tariff’s.  So now everything Dump does relative to trade is met with a hummer from Benny. 

Just now, Snake said:

The same way a $500 increase for BOLD NEW GRAPHICS on a sled works... if someone wants it, they will pay it.

How un American of you to support German autos, Japanese sleds and Canadian watercraft :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

again, production isn't moving anywhere. So how does paying more for a fridge that is still going to be produced overseas a benefit to Americans? 

Edited by frenchy

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

Mention guys taking a dick across the chops and look who shows up! :lol:

Speaking of dick across the chops.....how does Dumps mushroom dick feel across your 👄 Union Delivery Boy  :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

again, production isn't moving anywhere. So how does paying more for a fridge that is still going to be produced overseas going to benefit Americans? 

Not to mention where the profits go.  Hint they don't stay In the US 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

again, production isn't moving anywhere. So how does paying more for a fridge that is still going to be produced overseas a benefit to Americans? 

It doesn't.

I just don't care.

Amazing, men will spend $600 on a helmet and $250 on accessories for it would then bitch their fridge went up $120.