Murder, or self defence?

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

Play stupid games win stupid prizes for all involved.   Not saying the guy deserved to get shot but screaming "I'm gonna kill you" to clearly 2 unstable, shirtless, armed rednecks isn't exactly smart. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Which one?  The younger of the two with the shotgun should be a minimum of murder. 

Did both the guys with guns shoot the guy?  If so then yes the one with the shotgun should be charged with murder.  He was definitely not at risk from the big guy as far as I could tell.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did both the guys with guns shoot the guy?  If so then yes the one with the shotgun should be charged with murder.  He was definitely not at risk from the big guy as far as I could tell.  

From what I could tell, a couple rounds from the old man with the piston, followed by at least a round from the young guy with the shot gun, with the wife/gf standing between the parties while that happened.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes for all involved.   Not saying the guy deserved to get shot but screaming "I'm gonna kill you" to clearly 2 unstable, shirtless, armed rednecks isn't exactly smart. 

The fat shirtless guys seems stable and collected to me. Orange shirt guy was nuts 

supposedly also not shown is the crazy guy had a bat

he also threatened to kill them several times in a fit of rage 

supposedly they were both charged with murder. Gonna be a hard sell to a jury in Texas though 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Never get murder, maybe manslaughter at best. They were not showing aggression. The orange was out of control, threatening to kill them. 

Yup 

I’d say manslaughter at best as well

with suspended sentance