Michael Aventittti, the new god worshipped by the left

Rod

I've come to the conclusion that life as we know it, is changed forever. White, Christian, European/Americans are in fact an endangered species. Just a matter of time. 

Sooner or later the breeding, legal and lllegal immigration of minorities is going to overwhelm us. 

This is NO JOKE, I am serious here. 

The AMEX wall is a waste of money. Even if Trump builds it,  sooner or later it will be knocked down. It might be 10, 20 years, but it will be a broken eyesore at some point. Waste of time, money, and energy. 

We are fucked because there are too many Hispanics, liberals and other minorities supporting OPEN BORDERS. 

Instead of treating these illegal border jumpers with kid gloves, and spending a fortune to house these criminals, we should be brutally dumping them over the line. That will NEVAH happen. We are screwed. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've come to the conclusion that life as we know it, is changed forever. White, Christian, European/Americans are in fact an endangered species. Just a matter of time. 

Sooner or later the breeding, legal and lllegal immigration of minorities is going to overwhelm us. 

This is NO JOKE, I am serious here. 

The AMEX wall is a waste of money. Even if Trump builds it,  sooner or later it will be knocked down. It might be 10, 20 years, but it will be a broken eyesore at some point. Waste of time, money, and energy. 

We are fucked because there are too many Hispanics, liberals and other minorities supporting OPEN BORDERS. 

Instead of treating these illegal border jumpers with kid gloves, and spending a fortune to house these criminals, we should be brutally dumping them over the line. That will NEVAH happen. We are screwed. 

Shut the fuck up...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Watching him and trump in a presidential debate would be spectacular. No rules. 

Not gonna lie that would make for some interesting TV.  

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It would be the most hilarious, yet the most embarrassing thing to happen to US politics ever. Honestly, it’s exactly what we as a people deserve. 

Idocracy......fully deserved 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut the fuck up

Something tells me that I need to choke you out. Not kill ya', but just choke you the fuck out, 'til you turn blue and start to pass out.