Mosquitoes force high-speed chase suspect to surrender

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I was just up in that area a week ago Saturday driving a Slingshot, the mosquitoes were absolutely fucking horrible and everywhere including inside every establishment we stopped at.

I’ve been here in Minneapolis since last Thursday. Virtually no mosquitos here. Going back home this afternoon. Fucking savages. Not looking forward to it. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve been here in Minneapolis since last Thursday. Virtually no mosquitos here. Going back home this afternoon. Fucking savages. Not looking forward to it. 

Mosquitoes havent been too bad here either. But i was at a construction walk thru at an old abandoned facility last week that has been overgrown with foliage and I was gang raped by a swarm of Kavanaugh type mosquitoes. I wasnt even drunk!

Edited by Nazipigdog
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Mosquitoes havent been too bad here either. But i was at a construction walk thru at an old abandoned facility last week that has been overgrown with foliage and I was gang raped by a band of Kavanaugh type swarm of mosquitoes. I wasnt even drunk!

Republicans are all blood suckers. 

We havent been able to do anything outside in a few weeks, without bathing in skeeter spray. Its starting to get pretty cool at night so hoping it will help some. But its brutal.

Our place up in the northwoods is much much better.