I can't fukken stand the Jenner/Kardashian girls

God, I can't stand these fukken pigs. The Kardashians are basically fat, ugly hogs, with glamorous surroundings..........clothes, makeup, houses, cars, money etc. OK, I can see those pigs fucking black guys. It's still not good for white men's status, but nobody really cares because they are fat and basically ugly.

But the Jenner girls were cute motherfucking pieces of white pussy, and they also go for black meat. They are showing off their little niglets. This pisses me off. Yes, it fukken does. Not only does it BROWN America even more, but they were prime white sex meat, that black men have mounted and impregnated. 

White girls all over America are gonna' see this and emulate these fukken whores. This has serious social implications in American society. It is rasing black males to superior male status by breeding these Jenner girls. 

I blame white fukken whores for this BROWNING of America. Cute fukken white cunt meat, whore bastard bitches. 

Fukken whore bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Shut the fuck up

If you were a man, you would be pissed that Kiley fucks black meat, and not you. Passive males like you will be the downfall of WHITE AMERICA!!! 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

God, I can't stand these fukken pigs. The Kardashians are basically fat, ugly hogs, with glamorous surroundings..........clothes, makeup, houses, cars, money etc. OK, I can see those pigs fucking black guys. It's still not good for white men's status, but nobody really cares because they are fat and basically ugly.

But the Jenner girls were cute motherfucking pieces of white pussy, and they also go for black meat. They are showing off their little niglets. This pisses me off. Yes, it fukken does. Not only does it BROWN America even more, but they were prime white sex meat, that black men have mounted and impregnated. 

White girls all over America are gonna' see this and emulate these fukken whores. This has serious social implications in American society. It is rasing black males to superior male status by breeding these Jenner girls. 

I blame white fukken whores for this BROWNING of America. Cute fukken white cunt meat, whore bastard bitches. 

Fukken whore bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you and Momo can hide in the same cage while the blacks take over your hood. He's white meat if you flip him over.

Edited by 2strokemerc