Ben will appreciate this tweet

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Jt....those are valid opinions.....but why do you need them for you to form your own?

When Kavanaugh was nominated I spent 10 minutes reading some of his opinions and I knew he was garbage

You’re such a dick. I never said you needed anything from me to form you opinion. I said you’d appreciate the tweet. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re such a dick. I never said you needed anything from me to form you opinion. I said you’d appreciate the tweet. 

You said ....."This was a big reason I was anti Kavanaugh"   I assume you were talking about the tweet 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

He was. dude is as dumb as dirt

You’re Dumb as dirt. You blindly follow the democrat Flock. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You said ....."This was a big reason I was anti Kavanaugh"   I assume you were talking about the tweet 

First I apologize I misread your post. I read it as why do I need these tweets to form my opinion meaning to form your opinion. 

Again I apologize. 

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You’re Dumb as dirt. You blindly follow the democrat Flock. 

First I apologize I misread your post. I read it as why do I need these tweets to form my opinion meaning to form your opinion. 

Again I apologize. 

You dont ever have to apologize to me dude. I may have half way misunderstood your post either way

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You dont ever have to apologize to me dude. I may have half way misunderstood your post either way

Well, I was the moron who misread your post and reacted inappropriately. For that, I apologize  :thumbsup: