Judge Kavanaugh and dildos and never Potus 45 women

hwytohell

• Platinum Contributing Member

Absofuckinglutly shameful.  Imagine this being done to you.  

Ramirez admitted to the magazine that she does not fully remember the alleged incident because she had been drinking at the time. The magazine also reported that Ramirez spent six days "carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney" before telling the full version of her story.

Kavanaugh responded that the event “did not happen” and that the allegation is “a smear, plain and simple.” 

The report emerged just as the Senate Judiciary Committee had scheduled a Thursday hearing to receive testimony from the nominee's first accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, who alleges Kavanaugh held her down and tried to force himself on her while both were in high school.

The White House, meanwhile, pushed back hard, pointing in part to a New York Times report that said the newspaper could not back up Ramirez' claims.

“The Times had interviewed several dozen people over the past week in an attempt to corroborate her story, and could find no one with firsthand knowledge," the Times wrote in a story that followed the New Yorker report. "Ms. Ramirez herself contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/24/trump-pledges-support-kavanaugh-in-wake-new-totally-political-sexual-misconduct-allegations.html

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Easy to see what's going on here.   They don't want the under oath testimony to occur so they keep making shit up.   Hope he sticks to his guns and testifies.  

Pay attention if you have son's.   This is what America is turning into.  

Maybe if America didn't raise sons that thought this sort of thing is ok, we wouldn't be in this position. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Maybe if America didn't raise sons that thought this sort of thing is ok, we wouldn't be in this position. 

The funny part is you actually believe that.   Too bad the cases that come out and are actually verifiable are all liberals.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Guys named Brett are 100% more likely to be frat boys that sexually assault women.

Bretts, Brads, Chads...funny though, the girls at College would trip over each other making their way into the Frat house for a chance to shag one of those guys.

6 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Bretts, Brads, Chads...funny though, the girls at College would trip over each other making their way into the Frat house for a chance to shag one of those guys.

Right because attending a party means you want to be raped or something

Kanaugh doesn't look like the punky type of guy that would do what is alleged. 

Of course I could be wrong............17 and drunk, maybe??? 

We had a case of a girl complaining she had been raped. They were all drinking, and the guys sat her up on a washing machine and put the neck of a big wine bottle up her hoochie. Girl was like in her 20's. 

Went all the way to a full trial in Superior Court.  

Not guilty. 

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kanaugh doesn't look like the punky type of guy that would do what is alleged. 

Of course I could be wrong............17 and drunk, maybe??? 

We had a case of a girl complaining she had been raped. They were all drinking, and the guys sat her up on a washing machine and put the neck of a big wine bottle up her hoochie. Girl was like in her 20's. 

Went all the way to a full trial in Superior Court.  

Not guilty. 

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Left:  All women are to be believed.  

Sane People:  How about the women that says it didn't happen?

Left:  They are lying bitches.  

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Left:  All women are to be believed.  

Sane People:  How about the women that says it didn't happen?

Left:  They are lying bitches.  

Gee, how about a little case of rape at Duke a few yrs ago.

Here's my opinion. If he tried to get a piece of ass at 16 I'd say that was my modus operandi at that age and I don't mean rape. I pretty much thought about tits and pussy most every waking moment, well, besides playing baseball. I give him a pass for that. The thing I won't would be if it is proven that he lied. 

Now about the fucking libtards who are tar and feathering him and wishing him and his family death without any PROVEN FACTS, fuck you and die. Your a bunch of piece of shit motherfuckers who have short hypocritical memories. He's unequivocally guilty when its not one of your own but nothing to see here when it is. Again, fuck you and die. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Highmark said:

Easy to see what's going on here.   They don't want the under oath testimony to occur so they keep making shit up.   Hope he sticks to his guns and testifies.  

Pay attention if you have son's.   This is what America is turning into.  

Militant feminism. Our country is going through exponential social change. 

I vacillate about moving to Ontario, from one day to the next. 

I HATE all that I have seen, see now, and will see of Americans. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Militant feminism. Our country is going through exponential social change. 

I vacillate about moving to Ontario, from one day to the next. 

I HATE all that I have seen, see now, and will see of Americans. 

You don’t want to go to that fag hole. Unless it’s dryden