Judge Kavanaugh and dildos and never Potus 45 women

hwytohell

51 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You don’t want to go to that fag hole. Unless it’s dryden 

See Sledgey, the reason I am thinking about Ontario is because it has good hunting and fishing. Also it is basically an English-speaking province as compared to Quebec, which I think is heavily French. 

If I go to Ontario I am like maybe a ten hour or so ride back to here, or a short plane ride down. 

I will have a difficult time leaving here because of older family members, and also because of my ownership of a fairly large parcel of land, and if and how I ever liquidate it. 

I don't know, maybe I'll end up in Vermont, and call it a day. 

This country is turning into a shithole. People are getting crazier by the day down here. 

My entire fukken summer was consumed by abutters encroaching on our property. Thousands of dollars later, and it's still going on. One was resolved, the other is still going on, and the guy is being a bastard about it. We'll see what happens. 

I just watched an interview of Kavanaugh and his wife. As I posted before I DO NOT believe he committed any of those offenses claimed. 

I can tell by someone's looks if they are a punk or not. He does not look like a punk, in any way shape or form. 

It's a disgrace what they are putting him through, but they know what they are doing. If he gets in...............the SUPREME COURT will be changed for 30-40 YEARS!! The dems are going all out to stop him. This is a MONUMENTAL appointment. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

See Sledgey, the reason I am thinking about Ontario is because it has good hunting and fishing. Also it is basically an English-speaking province as compared to Quebec, which I think is heavily French. 

If I go to Ontario I am like maybe a ten hour or so ride back to here, or a short plane ride down. 

I will have a difficult time leaving here because of older family members, and also because of my ownership of a fairly large parcel of land, and if and how I ever liquidate it. 

I don't know, maybe I'll end up in Vermont, and call it a day. 

This country is turning into a shithole. People are getting crazier by the day down here. 

My entire fukken summer was consumed by abutters encroaching on our property. Thousands of dollars later, and it's still going on. One was resolved, the other is still going on, and the guy is being a bastard about it. We'll see what happens. 

Trust me, bad idea. I can't wait to get out of this asylum. We make Cali look like the RNC headquarters.

15 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Trust me, bad idea. I can't wait to get out of this asylum. We make Cali look like the RNC headquarters.

I'm trying to find a place that is not heavily populated, and that has FEW MINORITIES. Every store around here is owned by dot-heads. Vermont only has 635, 000 people.  I could buy some land, have a cabin built, and sit by the fireplace in solitude, until I croak.