New Last mstanding

Snake

Pretty funny.  Glad it's back on however, I don't have high hopes for it to stay.  They couldn't bring my little hotty back (Molly Ephram) so they replaced her?  That rarely goes well.  I never cared for it that much anyway.  Pretty funny but I don't like too much political stuff pumped into my entertainment.  My wife likes the show though so, she's kind of excited.  She says she likes the family values it brings.  Can't disagree with that.

OR  THIS;

Image result for molly ephraim hot

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. That was pretty good. 

Sad to admit I have never seen an episonde on LMS before now. In fact I never heard of it before. Wife said she watches it all the time. 

I may have to pay attention to it a little more. 

It’s a good show 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty funny.  Glad it's back on however, I don't have high hopes for it to stay.  They couldn't bring my little hotty back (Molly Ephram) so they replaced her?  That rarely goes well.  I never cared for it that much anyway.  Pretty funny but I don't like too much political stuff pumped into my entertainment.  My wife likes the show though so, she's kind of excited.  She says she likes the family values it brings.  Can't disagree with that.

OR  THIS;

Image result for molly ephraim hot

760full-molly-ephraim.jpg