Snowmobile license

firecatguy

8 minutes ago, odot1 said:

In all seriousness, try your local club to see if they will be holding the course.  If not, they may be able to direct you to the nearest one.

Agreed.  I also put my son through an ATV and dirt bike course before he started out on the trails.

• Like 1

Didnt think i needed to elaborate this much but looks like everyone seems to be painting me as anti-club so here it goes..

-I live in Niagara so local club eh...

- I support and have a cottage in almaguin district and have friends and ride with people in the club and was told nothing planned and they have heard nothing..

-I saw a news clip which looked to me like it was available online and this I think being a snowmobile forum seemed like a place I would seek clarification

-I only get my daughter Sunday to Wednesday compounding the issue of finding a course that is usually held on Yep you guessed it Saturday..

Having said all that my neighbor took his son last year for his license and said the closest was guelph so he drove him up there and pissed the day away waiting for him so if y'all are wondering why I may want to go the route of online after hearing that may be an option there it is in a drawn out nutshell

This is not to far from you if your at the cottage. 

The Ontario Government announced that online training is in the works, but it hasn't yet been rolled out. 

Driver training is scheduled for the 2018/19 Season by  Muskoka Sno-Bombers in Bracebridge!!!

For students 12 to 16 years of age and adults without a driver’s license.

Students must attend one full day of training and pass a written test.
Driver Training Course Fee is $40.00
Students must be at least 12 years old on the day of the class.

Courses run from 9am to 2pm on the following dates:

Friday October 26 - a local PD day
Saturday October 27
Saturday December 22
Sunday December 23
Friday December 28 - during Christmas Break
Saturday December 29
Sunday December 30

19 Lilac Lane,
Bracebridge, Ontario

Email Donna at msb.safetycourse@gmail.com to register or for more information.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:52 PM, firecatguy said:

Didnt think i needed to elaborate this much but looks like everyone seems to be painting me as anti-club so here it goes..

-I live in Niagara so local club eh...

- I support and have a cottage in almaguin district and have friends and ride with people in the club and was told nothing planned and they have heard nothing..

-I saw a news clip which looked to me like it was available online and this I think being a snowmobile forum seemed like a place I would seek clarification

-I only get my daughter Sunday to Wednesday compounding the issue of finding a course that is usually held on Yep you guessed it Saturday..

Having said all that my neighbor took his son last year for his license and said the closest was guelph so he drove him up there and pissed the day away waiting for him so if y'all are wondering why I may want to go the route of online after hearing that may be an option there it is in a drawn out nutshell

Wasn't painting you anti club at all.  But it's about the only way to get the course.  None of us knew your circumstances until you posted them...  More info is always better when asking for advice on this forum...