Room for rent.....

ckf

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's my understanding that your "mouthal positioning" stayed the same.  I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU, SAILOR!!!!!!!

Ok....but my energy is low. The wife basically dehydrated me last night. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

clearly would not be right for conservative christian married men to be living in a place with a single women.  

I still kind of shocked that this went down. I know I don't read everything here, but from what I've seen you haven't changed your posting style any. Did you ramp it up fucking around?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

I still kind of shocked that this went down. I know I don't read everything here, but from what I've seen you haven't changed your posting style any. Did you ramp it up fucking around?

From my view Geoff didn't do anything out of the ordinary....Woolie is just a thin skinned baby.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Nothing changed.....Woolie is a snowflake. :bc:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

nope i've been clear on both sites both before and after,  when trumps right i call it when he is wrong i call it and when his supporters are being idiots i call it just like i do the lefties

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope i've been clear on both sites both before and after,  when trumps right i call it when he is wrong i call it and when his supporters are being idiots i call it just like i do the lefties

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

clearly would not be right for conservative christian married men to be living in a place with a single women.  

Hey , don't be speaking for me , I'd have that bitch strapped down to the kitchen table 5 mins after she walked in the door ,   :bc:

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey , don't be speaking for me , I'd have that bitch strapped down to the kitchen table 5 mins after she walked in the door ,   And my face would look like a messy glazed donut shortly after that.:bc:

Way to much information dude.:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

ms-BCBuJC.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

ms-BCBuJC.gif

Nice . I'll get some miles out of that one :bc: 

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Way to much information dude.:lol:

Actually , her big fat mouth getting shoved out the front door would be more accurate . Of course , my shit would probly get thrown out in the snow shortly after I did that :lol:   

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Slingers head just went flying off. Pick a team or STFU!!!!!!! :news: 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

That's the way you have been since I met you :bc: