Where is your god Neil

Rod

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

96 right now.  Got down to 69 last night.  Starting to cool off pretty quick here now.  

That's what's weird about the desert. During the day can be so hot your feet burn inside your shoes and at night it can get so cold you need a coat. Spent quite a bit of time in Arizona, I don't think I would like living there. 

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That's what's weird about the desert. During the day can be so hot your feet burn inside your shoes and at night it can get so cold you need a coat. Spent quite a bit of time in Arizona, I don't think I would like living there. 

Its cause its clear all the time...when there is cloud cover at night its not as cool.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Its cause its clear all the time...when there is cloud cover at night its not as cool.

It's a shithole IMO. Everything is burnt and dead except snakes, scorpions, black widow spiders and other freaky pests that want to kill you. And I hate cactuses and prickly stuff. Fuck that place. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's a shithole IMO. Everything is burnt and dead except snakes, scorpions, black widow spiders and other freaky pests that want to kill you. And I hate cactuses and prickly stuff. Fuck that place. 

Ask me how i like it after this winter. :lol:

Oh @NaturallyAspirated

:news:

Screenshot_20180922-140048_Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

2018 is the 5th coldest year on record depending on your reference point.  :bc: 

Exactly. 

See what happens when you pick arbitrary reference points?

the earth is cooling 

especially as observed here the last 6 weeks wtf