Check your account email address ×

Ouch......

SnowRider

Just now, Snoslinger said:

First off, that is bullshit

second, you didn’t know this thread was about an ad. The ad the siblings put together. 

I don't care.  Didn't care from the moment I saw who posted it.  The "CNN" part confirms it.  

Just now, Kivalo said:

So CNN's reporting might be slanted but they had nothing to do with this ad, what about the ad makes it biased and unreliable.

I find it weird some of you think I pay any attention to either MC's or Tooly's content here.  They are miserable, ignorant, worthless little trolls.  My job, as I've taken on myself, is to troll them back.  Or anyone else that just wants to spread their endless misery on the internet.  That way, at least many can get some humor out of it all.  :lol:

I don't give two hot fucks about their shitty little content they post here.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I find it weird some of you think I pay any attention to either MC's or Tooly's content here.  They are miserable, ignorant, worthless little trolls.  My job, as I've taken on myself, is to troll them back.  Or anyone else that just wants to spread their endless misery on the internet.  That way, at least many can get some humor out of it all.  :lol:

I don't give two hot fucks about their shitty little content they post here.

So is this how a grown ass man does this...

kabbal-a-la-l-aaaa-lalalalaala-i-cant-he

Just now, Snoslinger said:

So Rachel Maddox isn’t BS, broski?

Oh, she's complete lefty unhinged condensed into an hour of prime comedy. But CNN is continuous anti-Trump everything to the point they are literally nothing more than tabloid news.  I have ZERO faith in their credibility and that's why I spend the same bothering with anything from them.  Again, don't care what it is.

THAT'S HOW I ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Kivalo said:

So is this how a grown ass man does this...

kabbal-a-la-l-aaaa-lalalalaala-i-cant-he

No.  That's not it.  You don't decide where and how you get your information like an intelligent adult? 

"Oh, CNN only lies and makes up complete fabrications most of the time...but sometimes........."

Why fucking bother?  Their rhetoric or any "information"they string out there is of ZERO concern of mine.  Again:  ZERO.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  That's not it.  You don't decide where and how you get your information like an intelligent adult? 

"Oh, CNN only lies and makes up complete fabrications most of the time...but sometimes........."

Why fucking bother?  Their rhetoric or any "information"they string out there is of ZERO concern of mine.  Again:  ZERO.

Hey dipshit! Watch the fucking ad. Who cares what CNN says about it.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Hey dipshit! Watch the fucking ad. Who cares what CNN says about it.

You have a reading comprehension problem, don't you?  Are you stupid?  Why do you want my opinion so desperately?  :lmao:

"ZAMBROSKI WON'T WATCH THE VIDEO AND COMMENT ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE VERKLEMPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Related image

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You have a reading comprehension problem, don't you?  Are you stupid?  Why do you want my opinion so desperately?  :lmao:

"ZAMBROSKI WON'T WATCH THE VIDEO AND COMMENT ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE VERKLEMPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Related image

SMH. :news: