I threw up this one before but fuck it, some may have missed it.

Just now, Momorider said:

Georgian Bay :)

I see.  Pretty good sized body of water.  Must have a few rivers flowing into it.  

I just looked on Google Earth.  Looks like a bunch of nice lakes all connected to Georgian Bay too.  Looks like a pretty cool place.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I see.  Pretty good sized body of water.  Must have a few rivers flowing into it.  

I just looked on Google Earth.  Looks like a bunch of nice lakes all connected to Georgian Bay too.  Looks like a pretty cool place.  

Best sledding area in Ontario when theres snow.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Best sledding area in Ontario when theres snow.

Dude.  Just perusing Google Earth that whole area looks pretty darn cool.  Looks like so many of those smaller lakes connect to the Bay.  

So Lake Nipissing up by North Bay, does that connect to the Georgian Bay.  Doesn't quite look like it.  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  Just perusing Google Earth that whole area looks pretty darn cool.  Looks like so many of those smaller lakes connect to the Bay.  

So Lake Nipissing up by North Bay, does that connect to the Georgian Bay.  Doesn't quite look like it.  

Ya it does by the french river

47 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There are 10,000 islands :)