So Trump not declassing Russia stuff now

f7ben

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump told the DOJ and FBI to release the items he declassed.

They promptly told him to get fucked 

Now hes "not releasing" anything

What a fucking worthless shit show

I fucking knew it.

Trump can't beat DC...and that's all there is to it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Trump told the DOJ and FBI to release the items he declassed.

They promptly told him to get fucked 

Now hes "not releasing" anything

What a fucking worthless shit show

I said it earlier in the week.   If this is true they came to an agreement on Kavanaugh getting confirmed.   Hopefully Trump will stick it to them and release  it anyway.  The foreign leaders is just an excuse.   Kavanaugh gets confirmed for sure now.   

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who believes anything he says? 

Just stating what was said. You can do with it what you will, I don’t really care. 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I said it earlier in the week.   If this is true they came to an agreement on Kavanaugh getting confirmed.   Hopefully Trump will stick it to them and release  it anyway.  The foreign leaders is just an excuse.   Kavanaugh gets confirmed for sure now.   

And i suppose you would support this?

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If what you are implying is true...I damn sure think he'd better "stick it to them" anyway.  I think hiding this information from the public is bullshit.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If what you are implying is true...I damn sure think he'd better "stick it to them" anyway.  I think hiding this information from the public is bullshit.  

Some real swamp draining shit there...huh?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Also if anything you just typed Highmark was remotely close to the truth Trump should be impeached

Under what basis?

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Under what basis?

Well, I can’t answer for Ben per se, mostly because more of my brain wires are connected properly. :lmao:

BUT....going on your statement of the “deal”, if Trump indeed knows this information can expose the absolute truth about this whole bullshit Russian narrative and indeed show where the IC,  DOJ under the guidance, or even passive recognition/permission of the last administration did indeed conspire against an opposing political party and threw out constitutional rights to do it, and he decided to keep it buried for whatever reason (deal or not) then, FUCK TRUMP TOO.  

UK and Australia are the 2 countries. Some meetings that are central to the whole Russia investigation were held there and they don’t want this info exposed.

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I can’t answer for Ben per se, mostly because more of my brain wires are connected properly. :lmao:

BUT....going on your statement of the “deal”, if Trump indeed knows this information can expose the absolute truth about this whole bullshit Russian narrative and indeed show where the IC,  DOJ under the guidance, or even passive recognition/permission of the last administration did indeed conspire against an opposing political party and threw out constitutional rights to do it, and he decided to keep it buried for whatever reason (deal or not) then, FUCK TRUMP TOO.  

I agree fuck him too but how do you impeach a huge part of Congress that is also aware as they have read what he wants to release?  Want and think it will happen are 2 differnt things.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree fuck him too but how do you impeach a huge part of Congress that is also aware as they have read what he wants to release?  Want and think it will happen are 2 differnt things.  

You impeach them by letting all their blood out. That's how