Breaking News: Rod Rosenstein, the official who appointed Robert Mueller, once proposed secretly taping President Trump and removing him via the 25th Amendment

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh I'm sure the Mueller and your Dems have discussed all of this in depth and have plans for it all.  None of the plans will survive but, it'll keep you all bound and tied to your mother ship.  That's all they can do right now.

The truth is going to come out one way or another. And it’s not going to be good for trump 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Snoslinger said:

The truth is going to come out one way or another. And it’s not going to be good for trump 

Dude, the truth was about to come out via an order to release all the docs and texts concerning the investigation.  How it didn't is EXACTLY why DC needs to be dismantled.

Also, it's very telling how happy you lefty's are that they didn't get released and don't act like you aren't relieved.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is not looking that good for the Obama justice department.

Dude, just face the facts. Trump’s a bad apple, with crooked connections  to Russia, and warranted investigating. You act like he was some innocent dude set up. :handjob:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, the truth was about to come out via an order to release all the docs and texts concerning the investigation.  How it didn't is EXACTLY why DC needs to be dismantled.

Also, it's very telling how happy you lefty's are that they didn't get released and don't act like you aren't relieved.

:lol:

he likely knew that stuff wouldn’t be released and used it as fodder for you retards. Just like him saying he wanted to talk with mueller. Both are a load of crap and why you continue to be fooled by this clown is rather sad 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude, just face the facts. Trump’s a bad apple, with crooked connections  to Russia, and warranted investigating. You act like he was some innocent dude set up. :handjob:

He's a billionaire.  Most have connections to Russia in one way or another.  Billionaires have worldwide exposure.  The only thing that "warranted" an investigation was the Dems fuckery that is being overlooked to try and hang Trump.  Problem is, that's just not possible.  Every single thing leads back to the Obama admin.

he likely knew that stuff wouldn’t be released and used it as fodder for you retards. Just like him saying he wanted to talk with mueller. Both are a load of crap and why you continue to be fooled by this clown is rather sad 

Then fuck Trump if he's not going to push for this release.  I don't give a fuck who get's thrown under the bus by exposing this massive fraud and violations to our constitution by DC.

But...I did hear all the left's talking points on why it's a good thing that they aren't being released...you know, "national security" and all.   :lol:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I believe this is what @AKIQPilot means about you making shit up all the time or what

just because you two bozos are uninformed about many trump details doesn’t mean anyone is “making shit up “. It’s sad what you’ve done to poor tom. The guy was pretty well informed and intelligent until he became infatuated with your nonsense. Do you feel bad about that at all? :lol:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Then fuck Trump if he's not going to push for this release.  I don't give a fuck who get's thrown under the bus by exposing this massive fraud and violations to our constitution by DC.

But...I did hear all the left's talking points on why it's a good thing that they aren't being released...you know, "national security" and all.   :lol:

“Massive fraud” :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just because you two bozos are uninformed about many trump details doesn’t mean anyone is “making shit up “. It’s sad what you’ve done to poor tom. The guy was pretty well informed and intelligent until he became infatuated with your nonsense. Do you feel bad about that at all? :lol:

And the never ending "Tom don't agree with muh principals!" screed. :lol: My God are you an insecure little cunt.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

“Massive fraud” :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

And the never ending "Tom don't agree with muh principals!" screed. :lol: My God are you an insecure little cunt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Me insecure? Lmfao. You and a bunch of other clowns in here for that description much better than i. As sludgey likes to say......

wow

Me insecure? Lmfao. You and a bunch of other clowns in here for that description much better than i. As sludgey likes to say......

wow

Tom doesn't agree with you and it kills you. Like you thought you had some kind of kindred spirit with the guy. Then he tells you that you know shit about oil and you act like he shit in your pocket.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Tom doesn't agree with you and it kills you. Like you thought you had some kind of kindred spirit with the guy. Then he tells you that you know shit about oil and you act like he shit in your pocket.

Oh for Christ’s sake I could care less what tom thinks or says. Some of you should take the same approach, instead of playing footsy with each other day in and day out. 3/4 of the shit Tom posts is designed to stir the pot. We also communicate with each other outside of this circus and have mutual respect for each other. So please, stop worrying about tom and I :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh for Christ’s sake I could care less what tom thinks or says. Some of you should take the same approach, instead of playing footsy with each other day in and day out. 3/4 of the shit Tom posts is designed to stir the pot. We also communicate with each other outside of this circus and have mutual respect for each other. So please, stop worrying about tom and I :lol:

"The gulf will never recover. "

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

"The gulf will never recover. "

:lame:

First off, I didn’t say that or agree to it. I agreed with an article someone else posted that it could be devastating to the gulf if not contained. Second, I’m pretty sure tom agreed, knowing about the contents of that well and the pressure behind it. Sbyl

• Platinum Contributing Member

No deep state though.  :lmao:

McCabe is trying to cover his ass thinking if Trump fire Rosenstein will somehow save him.   Whomever leaked this if true just gave Trump 100% abilty to can his ass.  

Guy at cunt news network is claiming Rosenstein and Trump now have a good working relationship.   Makes sense why someone from the swamp would want to torch that.  

Edited by Highmark