Breaking News: Rod Rosenstein, the official who appointed Robert Mueller, once proposed secretly taping President Trump and removing him via the 25th Amendment

jtssrx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy shit that’s gonna set Trump off lol... Excellent. Some Friday afternoon fireworks via the tweeterspeher are inbound. 

do you think his morning briefings are just him opening his twitter feed? :lol:

45 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy shit that’s gonna set Trump off lol... Excellent. Some Friday afternoon fireworks via the tweeterspeher are inbound. 

He’s gonna go berserk along with all the mushroom cocks around this place. I wish he would’ve done it. 

Makes  sense , the braying dems , like lying squaw warren have been spewing about the 25th amendment for a while. Plus hilliary rotten clintoon  has dog whistle(d) , that Potus 45 will have a wholesale  firing  at the W.H. after the mid - term elections.

Edited by hwytohell

• Platinum Contributing Member

Somethings fishy.

Rosenstein writes a letter to Trump extremely critical of Comey and that he should be fired then once Trump does fire him wants to record him?

Sounds to me Rosenstein was covering his ass for his DOJ buddies.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Somethings fishy.

Rosenstein writes a letter to Trump extremely critical of Comey and that he should be fired then once Trump does fire him wants to record him?

Nothing is fishy , as time rolls on  in  the connected both d/ r parties are the same d. c. swamp, some of the  fish are going to be pitched out of the water and into the sunlight to rot and smell .

Rosenstein went to Potus 45  on Thursday morning   and asked for the latest delay in releasing the fbi / doj files , then the ny slimes prints this to have the Potus blow a gasket and go on a mass firing spree .  The dem swamp creatures  will be a  smelling in the sunlight yet.

This reeks of a set up, and I predict Rosenstein will be fired w/in the next few days. I also predict mueller has back up plans in case this happens and he were to be removed from the investigation. Frankly I’m surprised this hasn’t happened already. 

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He has legitimate reason to now. 

He's had plenty for since he took the WH.  Sessions is a joke that is just slightly less funny than Obama's retards.  It's starting to look like the AG job is reserved for corrupt half-wits and DC scum.

Trump's inability to get all the docs released, that can clearly show the fuckery that has gone on, has got me wanting to sharpen my knife and go pick Ben up.  We've got some work to do!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

This reeks of a set up, and I predict Rosenstein will be fired w/in the next few days. I also predict mueller has back up plans in case this happens and he were to be removed from the investigation. Frankly I’m surprised this hasn’t happened already. 

Oh I'm sure the Mueller and your Dems have discussed all of this in depth and have plans for it all.  None of the plans will survive but, it'll keep you all bound and tied to your mother ship.  That's all they can do right now.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh I'm sure the Mueller and your Dems have discussed all of this in depth and have plans for it all.  None of the plans will survive but, it'll keep you all bound and tied to your mother ship.  That's all they can do right now.

Another insurance policy?