Breaking News: Rod Rosenstein, the official who appointed Robert Mueller, once proposed secretly taping President Trump and removing him via the 25th Amendment

jtssrx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

This reeks of a set up, and I predict Rosenstein will be fired w/in the next few days. I also predict mueller has back up plans in case this happens and he were to be removed from the investigation. Frankly I’m surprised this hasn’t happened already

You used to worry about it daily. :lol2:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh for Christ’s sake I could care less what tom thinks or says. Some of you should take the same approach, instead of playing footsy with each other day in and day out. 3/4 of the shit Tom posts is designed to stir the pot. We also communicate with each other outside of this circus and have mutual respect for each other. So please, stop worrying about tom and I :lol:

All pretty accurate. :bc: 

I just find it funny that you have lost your shit over Trump. Given half a chance he would be well on his way to getting this country straightened out.    I only wanted one thing from Trump and I got it. Everything else he does is just a bonus. 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

just because you two bozos are uninformed about many trump details doesn’t mean anyone is “making shit up “. It’s sad what you’ve done to poor tom. The guy was pretty well informed and intelligent until he became infatuated with your nonsense. Do you feel bad about that at all? :lol:

Did you know that the info that you get from random posters at DU has never been accurate so far? Oops

We have 6 more years of this. The real fireworks will begin if and when Hillary and Obama actually get indicted. I believe blacks will go nutso if Barry gets brought to trial. Just my wishes and my .02c. NO BASHING. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

We have 6 more years of this. The real fireworks will begin if and when Hillary and Obama actually get indicted. I believe blacks will go nutso if Barry gets brought to trial. Just my wishes and my .02c. NO BASHING. 

Nobody anyone ever heard of is going to jail. A couple of no names maybe but not Hillary , Obama , trump..

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Nobody anyone ever heard of is going to jail. A couple of no names maybe but not Hillary , Obama , trump..

Brennen and Comey are the most exposed in the eyes of the law.  I think RosenWeasel could end up being put on unemployment by the IG and not Trump.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Hell, I don't even thing anybody we've never heard of will be going to jail.  DC will continue to protect their own establishment.  Trump not being able to release those docs makes me lose even more hope that we can fix this corrupt, shithole government.