Trump takes the bait and calls Ford a liar.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, she is.  Buit that's not what he said.  It's what you are being told to repeat though.  Well done Spinner.  You get a gold star.  A sad gold star!!  :lmao:

Still that is fucking dumb of him. really dumb. 

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Still that is fucking dumb of him. really dumb. 

Only if solid evidence is brought forward (it won't be) and if it isn't, he'll be right again (he will be).

This is weak shit that shouldn't be, in any way, acknowledged as anything but what it is.  Political hackery.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only if solid evidence is brought forward (it won't be) and if it isn't, he'll be right again (he will be).

This is weak shit that shouldn't be, in any way, acknowledged as anything but what it is.  Political hackery.  

He should never comment on the testimony of a witness. Just fucking dumb. 

He also said Stormy daniels and karen mcdougal were liars. do you believe him or them? Fucking dumb. 

Trump can be his own worst enemy, he needs to learn do stfu sometimes. 

• Like 2

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

He should never comment on the testimony of a witness. Just fucking dumb. 

He also said Stormy daniels and karen mcdougal were liars. do you believe him or them? Fucking dumb. 

Trump can be his own worst enemy, he needs to learn do stfu sometimes. 

His political game sucks.  That's why I like these comments.  Fact is, this is all bullshit until it isn't.  And judging by the games the Dems have been playing for two years now...all shit.  They have no winning moves other than trying to hold their base together with hate and propaganda.  Anybody supporting this type of shit should have thier brains laid out.  Or, maybe have a few little abuse, racist accusations about them laid at their employer's doorstep.  I'm sure they'd be fine with it.  You know, "victims" should be heard!!!!!  I'm sure they'd recover fine once it all just goes away.  No big deal.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His political game sucks.  That's why I like these comments.  Fact is, this is all bullshit until it isn't.  And judging by the games the Dems have been playing for two years now...all shit.  They have no winning moves other than trying to hold their base together with hate and propaganda.  Anybody supporting this type of shit should have thier brains laid out.  Or, maybe have a few little abuse, racist accusations about them laid at their employer's doorstep.  I'm sure they'd be fine with it.  You know, "victims" should be heard!!!!!  I'm sure they'd recover fine once it all just goes away.  No big deal.  

You are taking that dick deep, bro... 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Watching abc news right now and trump is getting blasted over this tweet. By Republicans as well as Democrats and everybody else. Really fucking dumb. 

Why it takes the focus off kavanaugh.

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Couldn’t care less about his tweets. I’ll let you guys trip all over yourselves with the faux outrage. TBH I don’t think he cares either. 

Because you’re a Dump loving fucking idiot....