Inconsistencies

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ford claims incident happened in the summer.

Ford claims she kept it quiet until 2012

Classmate claimed then retracted that kids talked about it for days at school right after it happened.   In the summer?   Kept it to herself?

Therapist notes say 4 boys were in the room not 2

Both witnesses and Kavanaugh claimed by Ford to be in the room or at the party have denied the allegations. 

She wanted to remain anonymous but hired a bigtime attorney before the dems "leaked" her name. 

Edited by Highmark

Fuck off with this bullshit. Nobody cares if it did or didn't happen. Kavanaugh is garbage and a bootlicking rights destroying piece of shit. Anyone that wants him confirmed can die in a fucking fire

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck off with this bullshit. Nobody cares if it did or didn't happen. Kavanaugh is garbage and a bootlicking rights destroying piece of shit. Anyone that wants him confirmed can die in a fucking fire

I am still waiting for the rulings from him that caused you to think the way you do about him and the 4th amendment.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

They want Kavanaugh for the simple reason that trump picked him. They’re like that. 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Ben has nothing other than he worked for the Bush admin which clearly did destroy 4th amendment rights.  

Ah no.....he has written many opinions which are extremely destructive to civil liberties.

I have posted several....

This is a decent summation....racer is far too fucking dumb to comprehend any of it. If you have to ask why a 4th amendment defender doesnt like Kavanaugh you are a braindead fuck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason.com/archives/2018/07/18/brett-kavanaughs-fourth-amendment-blind/amp

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have posted several....

This is a decent summation....racer is far too fucking dumb to comprehend any of it. If you have to ask why a 4th amendment defender doesnt like Kavanaugh you are a braindead fuck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason.com/archives/2018/07/18/brett-kavanaughs-fourth-amendment-blind/amp

So the previous link I showed you is almost the same as this.  And I asked you before, what has he ruled on that proves anything?  Your basis is bullshit.

BTW, here is the article I provided you, and the best you came up with was another article saying almost the same thing and citing the same instances. 

http://www.scotusblog.com/2018/07/judge-kavanaugh-on-the-fourth-amendment/

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

one of the few things most people agree on in here, even ben and i, is that racer is a complete moron. 

Dude posts an article himself saying Kavanaugh is an outright enemy of the 4th.......and then asks why I dont like him

A person cannot possibly be that dumb

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude posts an article himself saying Kavanaugh is an outright enemy of the 4th.......and then asks why I dont like him

Are there other Justices that are enemies of the 4th? 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is a big difference between a "stance" on it and if he actually ruled something proving that he is constantly taking the government's side.  And for you to purposely lie in order to stop him from a nomination because of it shows just how corrupt you are or would be.  Think real hard about that.  I can honestly say that I don't think you or the other dumbass are even close to the type of person with the character to judge a guy like Kavanaugh.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

There is a big difference between a "stance" on it and if he actually ruled something proving that he is constantly taking the government's side

Shut the fuck up retard

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut the fuck up retard

You're a waste of time.  Get back to Minnesota so you can get some honest character back.   Most people I know from Northern MN have more character in their little finger then you do in your whole body right now.

Edited by racer254