So now she's going to testify

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So in your whole entire life of sexual encounters, as a youth, as a young adult, as a married adult I assume?? You have never had a female say "no" to anything you've tried sexually???

Give me a fucking break.. Every fucking person on this site has had a female say "no" to sexual advances I'd bet multiple times in their life..wgaf..

Fucking retards abound..wtf

Perhaps not ....there's a few here I would wonder about....:lol:

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So in your whole entire life of sexual encounters, as a youth, as a young adult, as a married adult I assume?? You have never had a female say "no" to anything you've tried sexually???

Give me a fucking break.. Every fucking person on this site has had a female say "no" to sexual advances I'd bet multiple times in their life..wgaf..

Fucking retards abound..wtf

Pretty sure them saying "no" is required otherwise......slut.  I swear to god here.....I had one say "stop" when she was sucking my wang.:lol:I was like...."no...wait...wut"?   We both fucking laughed like we were drunk as snot...it was easy.   :lmao:

• Like 1

Former classmate of Kavanaugh accuser backtracks after claiming definitively sexual assault did happen

by Katelyn Caralle The Washington Examiner
 | September 20, 2018 10:37 AM

A former classmate of the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault is backtracking on her own statement in which she definitely said Kavanaugh was involved in the alleged incident.

"That it happened or not, I have no idea," Cristina King Miranda told NPR in a report published Thursday. "I can't say that it did or didn't."

Her words to NPR differ from a widely shared, but now-deleted Facebook post Miranda wrote earlier in the week.

“The incident did happen. Many of us heard about it in school and Christine’s recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true,” Miranda said in her post.

Christine Blasey Ford, a 51-year-old professor in northern California, alleges that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a high school party 36 years ago.

Kavanaugh denies the allegations and two people identified as being in the room at the time of the assault deny that the incident ever happened and also say they are not aware of the party Ford is referencing.

"In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen]," Miranda told NPR. "I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."

When Ford made her story public, she claims she did not talk to anyone about the incident until 2012. Ford says that is when she informed her husband about it in couples therapy.

Miranda wrote on Twitter, but has since appeared to have deleted her account, that she does not have “first hand knowledge” of the allegations.

“To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject,” Miranda posted to Twitter, according to NPR.

Ford said she would be willing to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee, but later her lawyers said she would not testify until the FBI fully investigatedthe allegation. Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, has given Ford until Friday morning to respond to the committee's invitation for her the testify on Monday.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Getting turned down and committing sexual assault aren't the same thing dumbass.

Dumb ass?? Read a little bit,..they never did the deed, they were in a consensual make out session, he tried to feel her up, she said no, he stopped,..he tried to feeler her up again further along in the make out session..for fuck sake like you have never done that..how about some "person" all fucked up on drugs or booze?? You ever fool around with a person fucked up in your whole life?? Think they would have done it with your goofy ass sober?? You're a rapist!! Wtf..just go

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure them saying "no" is required otherwise......slut.  I swear to god here.....I had one say "stop" when she was sucking my wang.:lol:I was like...."no...wait...wut"?   We both fucking laughed like we were drunk as snot...it was easy.   :lmao:

Seriously, what a fucking joke these idits are..the guy never even touched her bare nipple..wtf

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Disagree

It's all a matter of playing with what we have left of the deck.  Face cards, Ace's and pretty much anything over an "eight" has decided not to play these idiotic games....for reasons just like the shit we are looking at now.  Dems think the 3's and 4's are still winning hands.  We're gonna end up playing high card with half a deck of low numbers.

I'm with you on the "slittin' throats" thing.  We just disagree on where it needs to start.  

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

kavanaugh has shit to hide. he knows it, the gop knows it. neither want the fbi snooping around. 

Of course i mean getting this dirt was pretty easy. They only had to go back 30 years to when he was in high school... 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Of course i mean getting this dirt was pretty easy. They only had to go back 30 years to when he was in high school... 

....and find a willing participant with an axe to grind and a vague memory as to anything she said.  Course, that bank account ain't gonna grow itself you know!!!  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. How many lies  about her have you proliferated here?

Kavanaughs mom made them lose their house: false.

Her brother worked for the fusion gps law firm: true but he worked there like 14 years ago

She was badly rated on ratemyprofeesor.com: false. It was a different woman with a similar name

She said the same thing about Gorsuch: false

Smearing the victim. Nice.

Please provide proof any of that is false.

I never posted anything about her professor rating

Also please post some facts as to why she’s never said anything until now a day before a committee vote was supposed to happen

By Lukas Milelionis: Follow him on Twitter @LukasMikelionis.

New Jersey Democratic Sen. Cory Booker is facing accusations of hypocrisy over his calls to delay the confirmation vote of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh amid sexual misconduct allegations, as he once admitted groping a friend without her consent in high school.

The senator, who urged the Senate Judiciary Committee to first let the FBI conduct an investigation after California professor Christine Blasey Ford accused the high court nominee of sexual assault over 35 years ago, once wrote an article detailing an instance where he groped a female friend. 

Booker column

A portion of Cory Booker's 1992 column.  (The Stanford Daily)

“New Year's Eve 1984 I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss. As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next 'move' as if it were a chess game,” Booker wrote in the student-run Stanford Daily newspaper in 1992.

“With the 'Top Gun' slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my 'mark,’” he continued, without explaining what he meant by “mark.”

"With the 'Top Gun' slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my 'mark.'"

- Cory Booker

“Our groping ended soon and while no 'relationship' ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn't really know what she was doing,” he added.

Booker’s intent of the column was to detail his transformation from a 15-year-old who was “trotting around the bases and stealing second” to someone who was called a “man-hater” over his pro-women views.

“In retrospect, my soliloquy titled ‘The Oppressive Nature of Male Dominated Society and Its Violent Manifestations Rape, Anorexia, Battered Wives’ may have been a surreptitious attempt to convince her that I was a sensitive man, but more likely I was trying to convince myself that my attitudes had changed,” he wrote.

Democratic Senator Cory Booker opened Thursday's Supreme Court confirmation hearing for Judge Brett Kavanaugh with a pledge to risk expulsion from the Senate in exchange for releasing emails and documents not released for public consumption; Shannon Bream reports from Capitol Hill.

The now-senator came back to the topic a few months later in 1992, penning another article that mentioned the controversial column, which he said was about “date rape,” and admitted that his actions were at odds with his beliefs.

“But by my second column, as I raised my noble pen to address the issue of date rape, I realized that the person holding it wasn't so noble after all,” he wrote. “With this issue as with so many others, a dash of sincere introspection has revealed to me a dangerous gap — a gap between my beliefs and my actions.”

"With this issue as with so many others, a dash of sincere introspection has revealed to me a dangerous gap — a gap between my beliefs and my actions."

- Cory Booker

The columns by Booker, a potential 2020 presidential contender, have resurfaced after he became one of the leading voices of the Democratic opposition against Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

Following allegations of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh, which he vehemently denied, Booker said the accusations are “serious, credible, and deeply troubling.” After the committee vote was delayed and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley invited both Ford and Kavanaugh to testify on Monday, Booker called for an FBI investigation before holding a hearing.

Paul Mulshine, a columnist for the Star-Ledger, the largest newspaper in New Jersey, wrote Thursday that Booker’s columns will put him in an awkward position amid the scandal rocking the confirmation hearings.

“Based on that Stanford Daily column, Booker should be giving Kavanaugh the benefit of the doubt as well. The point of it was that the future senator had ‘a wake-up call’ and decided ‘I will never be the same.’”

Booker’s office pushed back strongly. 

“This disingenuous right-wing attack, which has circulated online and in partisan outlets for the past five years, rings hollow to anyone who reads the entirety of Senator Booker’s Stanford Daily column,” a spokesperson for the senator said in a statement to Fox News.

“The column is in fact a direct criticism of a culture that encourages young men to take advantage of women -- written at a time when so candidly discussing these issues was rare -- and speaks to the impact Senator Booker’s experience working to help rape and sexual assault survivors as a college peer counselor had on him.”

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

To most guys it is. That's the saddest part.

So let's say someone is married, banging a bitch on the side.. bangs side piece,..comes home and bangs wife..obviously wife would say "no" to being banged by hubby that just banged someone else if she knew..right???

Think that's ok scenario Mr. White night

• Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So let's say someone is married, banging a bitch on the side.. bangs side piece,..comes home and bangs wife..obviously wife would say "no" to being banged by hubby that just banged someone else if she knew..right???

Holy shit!!  

Image result for laugh gif

Her brother worked for the fusion gps law firm: true but he worked there like 14 years ago

She was badly rated on ratemyprofeesor.com: false. It was a different woman with a similar name

I thought you said this is false??

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/18/brett-kavanaughs-mother-is-judge-who-dismissed-foreclosure-action-against-accuser-fords-parents.amp.html

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

why else would they not want the fbi involved? they can do an investigation in several days...

Not sure , they have definitely shown they are above reproach. :lol: 

She's already been run out of her house, had death threats, been impersonated online, been hacked, etc.

Why would anyone willingly subject themselves to that? 

It has worked out well for Monica, she is still getting gigs. 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Moto has first hand experience!!! :lol2:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's all a matter of playing with what we have left of the deck.  Face cards, Ace's and pretty much anything over an "eight" has decided not to play these idiotic games....for reasons just like the shit we are looking at now.  Dems think the 3's and 4's are still winning hands.  We're gonna end up playing high card with half a deck of low numbers.

I'm with you on the "slittin' throats" thing.  We just disagree on where it needs to start.  

Basically any way to prevent this human filth from taking the bench is all aces

And Obama sucked her dick too!