So now she's going to testify

jtssrx

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Give me a break.  And stop trying to make a point with an admitted adulterer.  Nobody is at all defending actions like this...in any form.  

My god man.  This isn't about what you are trying to make it about.  It's about accusations for profit and or political motive with little or no real evidence or corroboration.

Sure looks like plenty are. 

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s mind boggling. Statistics show there are a good chunk of members here who have wives who were sexually assaulted in their lives, or have daughters who will face some sort of sexual violence at college. You’d think there’d be more people who would stand up for women. Instead, same ol’ same ol’... 

I know several girls who were raped and suffered severe mental trauma from it. I only know of one time when there was a conviction of the rapist. And that's just the ones who spoke up, there are many who don't say anything. If you are in a room with 10 women I would bet that at least 3 have a secret. 

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I know several girls who were raped and suffered severe mental trauma from it. I only know of one time when there was a conviction of the rapist. And that's just the ones who spoke up, there are many who don't say anything. If you are in a room with 10 women I would bet that at least 3 have a secret. 

Momo got gang fucked by a heard of waterbuffalo and brags about it.  :bc:

• Haha 1