Trump May Have a Negative Net Worth and Was Likely Never a Billionaire

Mainecat

Fake rich guy....

Trump May Have a Negative Net Worth and Was Likely Never a Billionaire

While President Trump ran in 2016 on the idea that he would be the wealthiest, most successful US president in history, he has been known for over-exaggerating his net worth time and time again. In fact, even though he claimed to be worth more than $10 billion during his campaign, even Bloomberg estimated that his actual net worth was closer to $2.8 Billion.' 

Now the ghost-writer for the president’s New York Times Best Seller, The Art of the Deal, Tony Schwartz, says that the President may actually be in debt. While discussing Bob Woodward’s new book, ‘Fear: Trump in the White House’ Schwartz began listing some of his biggest takeaways from the book, giving his opinion on each takeaway as well. 

“Takeaway #2 from Woodward’s Fear: Trump doesn’t have much money. As Jared Kushne[r] put it: ‘He doesn’t have a lot of cash.’ My own guess: after debt, Trump may have a negative net worth. And he’s never been remotely close to being a billionaire,” Schwartz tweeted. 

Being so close to Mr. Trump, shadowing him for many months during the writing of his book, Schwartz would likely have quite an insight into the man’s finances. At the same time, it has been over 30 years since the book was published, meaning everything about his finances may have changed significantly since that time. 

https://hillreporter.com/trump-may-have-a-negative-net-worth-and-was-likely-never-a-billionaire-according-to-author-tony-schwartz-7546

Someone needs to seek help for the TDS. Very sad to watch the spiral downwards. Yesterday it was his dink and today we’re counting other people’s money. Keep it classy MC! 

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The infatuation with Trump is disturbing. 

Isnt it !?   i dont get it with some, like moths to a flame they just cant stay away.        The potus has been upside down on some huge deals over the years. i imagine hes not quite as well off as he portrays. 

Edited by old indy

Everyone here knows a guy like Trump. He has all the latest toys, oversized house, vacations everywhere. He boasts every chance he gets about how big his truck is, how much it costs and it’s the best there is. Then it all folds up when the bank forecloses on the House, the repo man pulls the big boat out of the lake and his biggest and best truck is driven off.

Trumps the same it’s just his numbers are higher and it’s in Rubles instead of US dollars.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Everyone here knows a guy like Trump. He has all the latest toys, oversized house, vacations everywhere. He boasts every chance he gets about how big his truck is, how much it costs and it’s the best there is. Then it all folds up when the bank forecloses on the House, the repo man pulls the big boat out of the lake and his biggest and best truck is driven off.

Trumps the same it’s just his numbers are higher and it’s in Rubles instead of US dollars.

:lol:

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yep, all financed to the gills. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yep, all financed to the gills. 

I have buddies who finance everything. They have their reasons...why would someone care how someone choses to pay for his shit.

Theyve never been out of work since ive known them.

Just now, DAVE said:

I have buddies who finance everything. They have their reasons...why would someone care how someone choses to pay for his shit.

Theyve never been out of work since ive known them.

You are right, to each their own. i just cant live like that. I try to pay for everything cash. My house is about the only thing I have financed and if I can get 0% financing on a car I will do that. But everything else I have is fully owned. I dont even carry a balance on my credit card. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

You are right, to each their own. i just cant live like that. I try to pay for everything cash. My house is about the only thing I have financed and if I can get 0% financing on a car I will do that. But everything else I have is fully owned. I dont even carry a balance on my credit card. 

Well should they deprive their families of a better life now and save instead?

By the time they have the money the kids will be older and wont want to do shit with them.