Senate Republicans spending us into bankruptcy

jtssrx

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The sequester was the Republicans plan to stall the economy so they could blame it on Obama. In the end it ended up biting them in the ass because it negatively affected their donor base and they wanted to end it.  

But the economy was still in bad shape then. Economy is good now and they are spending like imelda Marcos at a shoe sale.  

Yeah, look at the elections.  Dems WON???  Nah, I would say the sequester did exactly what it needed to do.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, look at the elections.  Dems WON???  Nah, I would say the sequester did exactly what it needed to do.

What happened to the sequester?

:lmao: 

You are so fucking gullible :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The sequester was the Republicans plan to stall the economy so they could blame it on Obama. In the end it ended up biting them in the ass because it negatively affected their donor base and they wanted to end it. 

But the economy was still in bad shape then. Economy is good now and they are spending like imelda Marcos at a shoe sale.  

Not arguing any of that. Simply stating how absurd it is to give Obama any credit for the sequester and its effects

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Yeah look at the elections. For 8 years republicans pounded fiscal responsibility and how our reckless spending was hurting the job creators and then as soon as they got the trifecta they INCREASED spending by half a trillion dollars. Thats how they lost me in 2003 but some just dont want to see it. Republicans are not conservative by any sense of the word. 

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah look at the elections. For 8 years republicans pounded fiscal responsibility and how our reckless spending was hurting the job creators and then as soon as they got the trifecta they INCREASED spending by half a trillion dollars. Thats how they lost me in 2003 but some just dont want to see it. Republicans are not conservative by any sense of the word. 

You think Trump won because people wanted republicans?  People are sick of Washington.  They are sick of the spending.   I guess you could say it bit them in the ass because trump won, but it didn't do the Dems any good.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You think Trump won because people wanted republicans?  People are sick of Washington.  They are sick of the spending.   I guess you could say it bit them in the ass because trump won, but it didn't do the Dems any good.

Then why is Dump spending so much if you are so sick of it but still enjoy stroking him off?  

Do you have a man crush on Dump Doe Dumber.......:news:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I tell ya what....I've noticed since I've been here that Tools and Slinger really have something for you.  Are you hot or something?  Big rack?  :dunno: 

No....hes dumb as a fucking rock. Just like tooly and slinger and you too!!!

:bigfinger:

On 9/20/2018 at 6:37 AM, f7ben said:

Oh my fucking god. Are you serious? Obama fought the sequester with the full might of the executive branch.  He made every alarmist doomsday prediction right up to starving kids. 

You'd have to be the most brain dead fuck on earth to give Obama one iota of credit for sequester 

Blah blah blah

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Blah blah blah

Funny thing Vin, Obama campaigned on a balanced approach. Cut some things and raise others. But the fact is the only cuts came when he had a gun to his head with the sequester. 

I thought the balanced approach seemed reasonable and I liked the idea. Too bad it was all BS.

33 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Funny thing Vin, Obama campaigned on a balanced approach. Cut some things and raise others. But the fact is the only cuts came when he had a gun to his head with the sequester. 

I thought the balanced approach seemed reasonable and I liked the idea. Too bad it was all BS.

Actually Obama campaigned on raising taxes. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Actually Obama campaigned on raising taxes. 

You don’t recall the balanced approach? Raise some taxes and make some cuts. I remember it well.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You don’t recall the balanced approach? Raise some taxes and make some cuts. I remember it well.

Maybe but i remember Joe the plumber bitching about the taxes he would have to pay on the plumbing company he didnt own. :lol: