Senate Republicans spending us into bankruptcy

jtssrx

Throw in "Health/human services, labor, education" in any bill and the dems will fall over themselves to sign off.  They don't give a fuck about the mil spending....as long as they get theirs!

Senators on Tuesday voted 93-7 to pass a sweeping $854 billion spending bill that includes funding for the departments of Defense, Health and Human Services (HHS), Labor and Education, which make up the lion’s share of total government spending.

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I like the tax cuts but the fact of the matter is that we have us a revenue problem.

http://usdebtclock.org/

I say it's a spending problem and nobody has the stomach to even think about trying to do something about it . The voters certainly don't and it all starts with them.  :bc:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I say it's a spending problem and nobody has the stomach to even think about trying to do something about it . The voters certainly don't and it all starts with them.  :bc:

its both-   you don't quit your job (aka cut your income) while you spend money going on vacation and buying a new car (spending trillions in the governments case)

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

its both-   you don't quit your job (aka cut your income) while you spend money going on vacation and buying a new car (spending trillions in the governments case)

I dunno .... I'm half of a IDGAFA moment away from doing something just like that  :lol:

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Sequester, it was working.......Obama Admin as I recall.

Nonetheless we do have a revenue problem.

16 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Interesting , Argentina is one of few country that’s  rolling back on debt clock 

Venezuela was too until we started fucking around down there. 

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

They are going to take it from social security and Medicare, and all of the things that help Americans while increasing military spending and corporate welfare. Kinda the plan that got us in this situation. But eventually it will bring us success!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sequester, it was working.......Obama Admin as I recall.

Nonetheless we do have a revenue problem.

Oh my fucking god. Are you serious? Obama fought the sequester with the full might of the executive branch.  He made every alarmist doomsday prediction right up to starving kids. 

You'd have to be the most brain dead fuck on earth to give Obama one iota of credit for sequester 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh my fucking god. Are you serious? Obama fought the sequester with the full might of the executive branch.  He made every alarmist doomsday prediction right up to starving kids. 

You'd have to be the most brain dead fuck on earth to give Obama one iota of credit for sequester 

The sequester was the Republicans plan to stall the economy so they could blame it on Obama. In the end it ended up biting them in the ass because it negatively affected their donor base and they wanted to end it. 

But the economy was still in bad shape then. Economy is good now and they are spending like imelda Marcos at a shoe sale.