abortion

41 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I know a group of HS girls that had a bet on who could have a Detroit red wings baby first. And I know who won the bet. The kid is 18 now and a pretty good hockey player! :lol: 

And she gets a nice check every month. 

Should be more careful where you blast your goo. TFB.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Should be more careful where you blast your goo. TFB.

No doubt...I’m just saying there are those out there with other motives. A ton of them.

47 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I know a group of HS girls that had a bet on who could have a Detroit red wings baby first. And I know who won the bet. The kid is 18 now and a pretty good hockey player! :lol: 

And she gets a nice check every month. 

Funny you mention that...when i was in high school the Blue Jays set up an A farm team near the school....i can think of a few girls that had black babies the following year. :lol:

No idea if they tracked down the fathers or not.

Just now, DAVE said:

Funny you mention that...when i was in high school the Blue Jays set up an A farm team near the school....i can think of a few girls that had black babies the following year. :lol:

You sound racist...and I almost called you a liar because I thought this was a hockey team in your story.  :lol: My bad.  Glad I re-read it first.   :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You sound racist...and I almost called you a liar because I thought this was a hockey team in your story.  :lol: My bad.  Glad I re-read it first.   :lmao:

Its true!!! Look it up...they set up camp i think in 84 or 85. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, DAVE said:

2 towns ( city ) over from me is bluejays AA team

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ughhh....nobody gets me.

Hockey players are mostly honkies...especially back in the 80's.

Image result for pictionary gif

" its nice to know there is still a sport for mid sized white guys"

I meet at least one should have been aborted asshole each and every day. I read about thousands of should have been aborted assholes every day. Abort 99% of all unborn children, Start now and we may see a planet that can continue to support the human race. I say not only we have legal abortion, but we have forced abortion for any that are unable to show they have the resources to raise a child on their own without any government help.

4 hours ago, MichiganMarcus said:

I meet at least one should have been aborted asshole each and every day. I read about thousands of should have been aborted assholes every day. Abort 99% of all unborn children, Start now and we may see a planet that can continue to support the human race. I say not only we have legal abortion, but we have forced abortion for any that are unable to show they have the resources to raise a child on their own without any government help.

You lack the cognitive skills to pass any assessment determining who lives and who dies. Just kill yourself now you dumb motherfucker. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1