Kavanaugh

Mainecat

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He should be arrested and charged.

if any of you guys were interviewing candidates for a upper management position in your company and the one finalist you were going to offer the job to at dinner and you find out he got arrested for rape a few days before would you hire him or pass him over?

Be honest a simple yes or no.

For what and what do you charge him with? Can't wait for an answer....

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There is lots of evidence, witnesses and a lie detector test.

Again if anyone here did it they would be cuffed, charged and given a court date to prove their innocence.

I ask a simple question again......why not in this case?

In what bizzaro world do you live in ? In everyone else's world it's innocent until proven guilty.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I think MC justs fucks with everyone with these posts. He wants us to think that he is moronically stupid. Nice job MC!! 

I thought that too my first week here.  Then, realized nobody can just act this fucking stupid and guthooked all the time.

This kind of “special” comes up the hereditary chain from deep in their generations.  I’m convinced one of his great grandparents was plant life.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

FYI there is no statute of limitations in Maryland.

4 rape but I believe there is one for sexual assault.  Needs to be penetration for rape. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

if any of you guys were interviewing candidates for a upper management position in your company and the one finalist you were going to offer the job to at dinner and you find out he got arrested for rape a few days before would you hire him or pass him over?

:lol:  yes because of an accusation with zero evidence he should be arrested and charged.  Put down your partisan hackery for a minute

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

lmfao now he was arrested for rape .can't make these leaps up lmfao 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lmao:Was someone charged?  Jesus u guys have lost your minds. 

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You ever sit on Jury Duty? I did, so did my wife, your statement isn't true.

You realize that like maybe 4-5% of the country can afford competent legal defense? And that the rest of us, even if we are found innocent, are usually financially ruined? Not to mention the emotional stress, loss of work, and mental anguish being tried for something you didn't do.

Jury duty. Pfft. Gtfoh with that shit.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You realize that like maybe 4-5% of the country can afford competent legal defense? And that the rest of us, even if we are found innocent, are usually financially ruined? Not to mention the emotional stress, loss of work, and mental anguish being tried for something you didn't do.

This must be why you are defending this woman’s baseless accusations for sure.

It all makes sense now.  Sort of.

36 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

OMFG .  And there it is folks . The great defender of the downtrodden is too much of a pussy to even spend a week on jury duty and maybe help send somebody free who's being abused by the system . What a joke you are dude

Edited by Sal Rosenberg