Tesla Is Under Investigation By The Justice Department

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

But when you take your company public you still have to follow the rules.   You can't do things like this.   Its a protection to investors large and small.  

Funny watching heads explode because he smoked a joint. OMG!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

Funny watching heads explode because he smoked a joint. OMG!!!!!!

I wasn't even talking about the pot or comments that have nothing to do with the company, its the public comments about taking it private and what not that borders on being illegal.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I wasn't even talking about the pot or comments that have nothing to do with the company, its the public comments about taking it private and what not that borders on being illegal.  

Seems he was just voicing some frustration with the ‘take the company private’ comments. But yeah, that wasn’t very bright. 

My advice would be to hire a PR person and keep his mouth shut.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Deloreons were not even in the same league as a tesla. Teslas will whoop the fuck outta your precious GMs at the race track too. 

John deloreon worked for GM and released a lot of badass cars in his day. Some of it was so badass GM refused to release it 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Was a 13 second car. Back then that was fast. Even a lot of the fabled amazing muscle cars only ran 14’s 

My 455 from a 73 olds that i shoe horned into my 79 ta...was a turd....needed lots of air to be quick.....you would know more then i though...so ill take your word.

:bc:

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My 455 from a 73 olds that i shoe horned into my 79 ta...was a turd....needed lots of air to be quick.....you would know more then i though...so ill take your word.

:bc:

That’s not even remotely close to the same engine