Going throug old PM's on HCS

ckf

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Rob was a good man.  I do not recall @ckf the issue you reference with OT.  The clowns running HCS now could not hold Robs jock 👍

Yes he was. He knew how to run (and manipulate) a forum :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You brought as much to HCS as you bring here.  Nothing.  

I dont know about that....

Its pretty funny seeing him make a fool out of himself daily and be totally oblivious to it all.

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You brought as much to HCS as you bring here.  Nothing.  

Clockwork.  And you could not hold Robs jock..... :lol: Poor MNMomo trying so hard to be relevant :lmao: 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Clockwork.  And you could not hold Robs jock..... :lol: Poor MNMomo trying so hard to be relevant :lmao: 

This is the second time in just a few posts where you mentioned holding Rob's jock.  

See, here's what'y funny about dorks like you...you are creepy fucking weird and you don't see it.  It's why nobody wants to talk to you for too long.  In fact, it's a game to see when you walk up, who can get away fastest.  

What a weird "jock holding' dork.  Tell me, does this affect your coaching?  Oh...I sure bet it does.  You are a sniffer!  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is the second time in just a few posts where you mentioned holding Rob's jock.  

See, here's what'y funny about dorks like you...you are creepy fucking weird and you don't see it.  It's why nobody wants to talk to you for too long.  In fact, it's a game to see when you walk up, who can get away fastest.  

What a weird "jock holding' dork.  Tell me, does this affect your coaching?  Oh...I sure bet it does.  You are a sniffer!  :lol:

All you do is project.....and you’re not very good at it.  You should be better......14-16 hours/day on the interwebs between getting your ass tossed around on here and acting like Barney Fife on HCS :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

All you do is project.....and you’re not very good at it.  You should be better......14-16 hours/day on the interwebs between getting your ass tossed around on here and acting like Barney Fife on HCS :lmao: 

Creepy, awkward weirdo.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Creepy, awkward weirdo.

:lmao: You do a great job of describing yourself....in fact your projections are often self-reflecting.  It’s really not a stretch given your interwebs presence...... :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Saw that lol. He was a funny bastard thats for sure , you just had to know how to read him.  :bc:

that's kind of what I told rob. it took awhile to warm up to him, lol. Did you ever have the pleasure of meeting him?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

that's kind of what I told rob. it took awhile to warm up to him, lol. Did you ever have the pleasure of meeting him?

Several times .  The first time he comes driving up in his red dodge dakota with a confederate license plate in the front.  Was kind of interesting since he was the town cop  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Several times .  The first time he comes driving up in his red dodge dakota with a confederate license plate in the front.  Was kind of interesting since he was the town cop  :lol: 

:lol:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm pretty sure his entire estate ended up going to cancer research and the ASPCA or another charity for dogs  :bc:

Tell me about it. First ting I did every day was to read and reply to the email that he sent me before I got up.

I KNEW IT!!!! LMAO!!! I KNOW Rob turned on me when I came out against dogs!! It was all about Fendi!!! I fukken knew it!!!

I also think Rob turned on OT, when OT made an innocent post about Rob's drinking. Unbeknownst to OT was that Rob was trying to self-medicate his depression with alcohol, and it touched a sore spot with Rob. Just my .02c. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I KNEW IT!!!! LMAO!!! I KNOW Rob turned on me when I came out against dogs!! It was all about Fendi!!! I fukken knew it!!!

I also think Rob turned on OT, when OT made an innocent post about Rob's drinking. Unbeknownst to OT was that Rob was trying to self-medicate his depression with alcohol, and it touched a sore spot with Rob. Just my .02c. 

I don't think so on the 1st part. He wouldn't have cared if you liked dogs or not. That's just the way rob was. However, if you abused animals, all bets are off.

Agreed on the 2nd part. I think OT thought a lot of rob back then and wouldn't have done anything to hurt him on purpose. More than likely OT would have done anything he could to help rob. just my opinion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think so on the 1st part. He wouldn't have cared if you liked dogs or not. That's just the way rob was. However, if you abused animals, all bets are off.

Agreed on the 2nd part. I think OT thought a lot of rob back then and wouldn't have done anything to hurt him on purpose. More than likely OT would have done anything he could to help rob. just my opinion.

Well, is tying a dog into a tree by his hind leg with a flexi-cuff, and calling in coyotes considered abuse? I think I might have posted that.  Just a  joke, but I think Rob got pissed off.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, is tying a dog into a tree by his hind leg with a flexi-cuff, and calling in coyotes considered abuse? I think I might have posted that.  Just a  joke, but I think Rob got pissed off.  :dunno:

Yes, that's considered abuse :lol:     I'm sure he knew you were joking. Funny thing is, most of the guys around here think you are serious about everything you post :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ya see what you do? You fuck up another good thread. Just go away.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Yes, that's considered abuse :lol:     I'm sure he knew you were joking. Funny thing is, most of the guys around here think you are serious about everything you post :bc:

I think hes serious.  He also wants to come up here and beat me up. I've been in hiding 

• Haha 2